BPC 157 for tendinitis

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
So I’ve started BPC 157 for some nagging elbow injuries.
Basically I developed tennis elbow in my right arm after a long day of building scaffolding in 2017, swinging a 3 lbs mini sledge.
For a few days i couldn’t even lift a can of Coca-Cola, it was so painful.
Orthopedic doc gave me cortisone shot and told me to take it easy for a few months. So i learned to swing a hammer with my left hand and it healed up pretty well considering it’s supposed to be a lifelong injury, according to doc.
Doc gave me a compression sleeve for my elbow, which seemed to help at the time. I should probably bring it back into play, come to think about it.

Anyhow, my 3 year old daughter weighs about 40 lbs and the wear and tear of picking her up seems to bring the injury pain back up lately.
My dumbbell curls r super light because I’m scared to death of popping a bicep like I’ve seen in videos.
I go pretty heavy on barbell curls from the preacher stand though, so maybe that’s contributing to the pain as well.
The winny cycle i ran in October November didn’t help.

So i got my hands on some BPC 157 which has tons of anecdotal evidence to support its healing properties.
Basically they say it’s an amino chain that ur stomach produces to heal it’s own lining on the regular.

Ive been using insulin syringes (i even tried a 25g 1inch pin a few times) to inject intramuscular, 2 iu twice daily.

It’s been a week and no benefits so far. Will keep this thread updated and share results over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know anything about BPC 157, but I do have experience with that same injury.

Here's what helped me.

1. Voltaren gel, it's an antinflamatory gel. The trick to get this to heal is keeping inflamation down on it. You can also take ibuprofin, but the gel is more targeted and doesn't come along with the issues of constantly taking ibuprofin.

2. Stay away from anything that irritates it as much as possible. For me, cables were better than dumbells. Also I injured my bicep on the preacher bench. I prefer to have some give to allow free movement now when doing curls.

So far, I've had it twice and healed it up twice. It is healed up for me now, not having anymore issues with it for the time being.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I take BPC-157 and you will see results near the end of 2 weeks. I have rotator cuff shoulder injury and also tendonitis and bone spurred elbow. For the shoulder I had to learn to train with arms in and hands in natural position. Example: Bar bell bench press is out of the question. I take dumbbells and bench with dumbbells bar parallel with my body and that does the trick. If I do anything wide it really hurts my shoulder. For my elbow there is 3 things I try to do when training. 1. Do not jerk the weight around, because you will feel those tendons stress. 2. Never fully extend the elbow. Go almost to full extension but to not fully extend, and that includes just picking the weight up from the floor. When you pick up the weight have a slight bend in the elbow. 3. Always have hands in an natural position. Barbell curls is not a natural position but a hammer curl is since your hands fall by your side with palms facing into the body.

If you do these simple things and move the weight slowing you will notice a huge difference in your pain and the injury will start to heal. This takes time though. The BPC does help but I find its healing properties slow down after taking it for a few months.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Eccentric exercise will cure pretty much any tendonitis in a few weeks.

lfod14

Reaction score
So i got my hands on some BPC 157 which has tons of anecdotal evidence to support its healing properties.
Basically they say it’s an amino chain that ur stomach produces to heal it’s own lining on the regular.

Ive been using insulin syringes (i even tried a 25g 1inch pin a few times) to inject intramuscular, 2 iu twice daily.

It’s been a week and no benefits so far. Will keep this thread updated and share results over the next few weeks.

I've used BPC many times with great success, what was your dilution? BPC is dosed in mcg, not IU's. Typically you do 200-300mcg 2/x day for healing. Why are you pinning IM? Just go SC, all you need. May be some of the difference as well. Is your from one of the known reliable sources?

monster-ish

Reaction score
If it’s legit bpc your issues should go away around two weeks. I’m actually taking it right now for a lagging shoulder issue. Just started.

I’ve taken it in the past with success with a bicep and chest injury.
Like stated above do about 2-300mcg per dose.
I’ve never dosed twice a day but hey it it works go for it.
Also make sure you’re injecting as close to the injury as possible.

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
If it’s legit bpc your issues should go away around two weeks. I’m actually taking it right now for a lagging shoulder issue. Just started.

I’ve taken it in the past with success with a bicep and chest injury.
Like stated above do about 2-300mcg per dose.
I’ve never dosed twice a day but hey it it works go for it.
Also make sure you’re injecting as close to the injury as possible.

I do 300 mcg a day in the belly. I have done it close to the injury but I don't see the benefit.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I've used BPC many times with great success, what was your dilution? BPC is dosed in mcg, not IU's. Typically you do 200-300mcg 2/x day for healing. Why are you pinning IM? Just go SC, all you need. May be some of the difference as well. Is your from one of the known reliable sources?
Sorry, mcg, not IU, like u said.
Yes, known reliable source.

Reaction score
Ive used TB500 and BPC157 for bicep and elbow tendonitis. My elbow pain has been lifelong and unfortunately didn't seem to help a lot, however, my bicep tendonitis I tried eccentric work, taking it easy, antiinflammatories, but BPC157 is what finally seemed to help it heal and haven't had any issues since. I did 2.5 mg tb500 twice per week and and 250mcg bp157 twice per day. Just do it SQ in the belly.

I think it is better for recent issues than long term pain. Good luck!

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
I finished my treatment and feel no difference. I need help finding one of those places you can test ur stuff.
I still have one vial left and i want to test it.
Anybody know where u can get peptides tested?

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I finished my treatment and feel no difference. I need help finding one of those places you can test ur stuff.
I still have one vial left and i want to test it.
Anybody know where u can get peptides tested?
I would like to know also. I had one order that worked then I ordered more and the new order didn't do anything. Then my girlfriend buys me some from a different vendor and within a week I noticed a difference. I want to test both companies.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I just ordered some from science.bio. I've had good luck with their sarms in the past so figured I'd give them another shot. We'll see. BTW, don't you have to inject that pretty close to the injury to get decent effect?

Geaux4Tigers

Reaction score
I just ordered some from science.bio. I've had good luck with their sarms in the past so figured I'd give them another shot. We'll see. BTW, don't you have to inject that pretty close to the injury to get decent effect?
I never understood that injecting near the injury. I tried both and it didn't make that much of a difference.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score

Yes and yes.
I should have ordered from them in the first place bc i too have had good results with their SARMs.

dragon1952

Elite
Reaction score
I never understood that injecting near the injury. I tried both and it didn't make that much of a difference.

Well cortisone is that way. You pretty much have to get that in exactly the right spot.

New Threads