Sorry to everyone, been having problems

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to say sorry to every one, I've been having a lot of personal problems latly. A lot of drama with people...pointless drama. It's just been
One thing after another. I'm sorry to every one who has been pm me, a few ppl we had important things to discuss Shit like that, you know who you are . I'm sorry to all of you. It's just been One thing after another. So much Shit I don't even want to get into all of it. Another thing, my logic board on my, Mac is toast so the only way I Hagel access to the. Board now is thru this app on my phone. 550 to fix, so mine as well buy a new one. Like I said one thing after another.

I'm trying to pm everyone and contact everyone I had prior appts with, u guys know what, I'm talking about. Again sorry.

I feel like fucking Job from the old testament. It's like God just decided hey let's destroy everything in cranium life. Kill his friends. Destroy his Shit. Cause ad many problems for him as I can and see how he handles it, see if he still has any faith left in God after I destroy everything. Bend over and take a Shit on his head, see how he gets by. Idk I'm rambling

Anyways I'm getpting to everyone I had dealings with, I pm most of u if I forgot please pm me and remind me.

Hopefully tomorrow I won't be struck my a bolt of lighting or be in jail doing life.

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hope things get better for ya man. Wish you the best.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep your head up man.

Reaction score
Please don`t blame God for this situation brother, it may something you need to learn about all this. Hope things get better brotha

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Things will turn around bro.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have a nice steak dinner... always makes me feel better.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Take it day by day

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shit happens bro. When you thing you have it bad, stop and take a look around you. Others have it a lot worst. And do not bother with shit you can not change or control.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cranium,brother,been there done that,if you wanna talk just PM me or hell even call me i will tryr and help you,i have some nightmare stories to tell,ive been in mental hospitals before to cope with my problems,and even worse,its a shitty world buddy,just hang in there,and just know im here man,we are all here for ya

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
I hope things get better for you its alright take the time you need to recover.

New Threads