Reckless

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to SI first:) , Alot of great advice was given and I feel u should abort and do pct. Make sure next time u do ur cycle that u have everythang. U never want to start a cycle mid way and not have the requirements incase something pops up. Pls feel free to ask ? On this site and learn as much as u can. Funny thing is I have a boy who told me for my first cycle I need to do a GRAM of test! Lucky I found this Awsome site and have alot of big brothers to help me along.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I have time now...

Manpower Research has what you need to help protect your rats nuts....

Continue for one more week of injections of test prop only. 1/2cc per injection.

Then wait 5 days

Then:

Clomiphene Citrate (clomid) taken at 50mg daily for 4 weeks.

Tamoxifen taken at 40mg daily for 4 weeks.

And next time don't be an idiot. You should feel overly prepared before a cycle. Come to us with questions and we'll do our best for you.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seeing the amount of gear that you have on hand i would listen to POB. This is my theory and if i'm wrong somebody please correct me but this is my logic. When somebody starts aas at a higher percentage of body fat, say 200lbs at 25%, that leaves them with 25lbs of fat. The rest is organs, bones and muscle. Your skeletal system is supported by your muscles, so the more percentage of muscle, the better supported your skeletal system will be. Not sure how much you will gain, if any, running what you are currently but any gains will be added stress on your connective tissues and bones (not good).

Like i said, i'm with POB, in thinking that you need to come off cycle. Then you can knock some bf out and get a good solid base before starting aas again. If you do run aas again make sure that you have your complete cycle in hand before starting. This should include your PCT and any other ancillaries. Andro, what do you think about blasting some HCG? Don't think it'd hurt anything.

So if i were you i would do 2 things
1. Get off cycle and on PCT asap
2. Get rid of the buddy. If he was willing to set you up to fail and start you right out of the gate and run deca as on a first cycle, and all without helping you get or telling you about PCT, I'd have a serious come to Jesus talk with the guy.

There are a lot of great people on here that have commented on your post and we are all here to help each other. That how we operate around here. You are more important than the labs or the gear.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed - HCG maybe not necessary though. Clomid will cover that and he probably has little to no peanut atrophy after 3 weeks.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Bro listen to the guys here. You dont have enough for a proper cycle, so abort this one & save what you have until you are ready. Best of luck

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed - HCG maybe not necessary though. Clomid will cover that and he probably has little to no peanut atrophy after 3 weeks.

^^^^Cheers everybody... first post of mine that POB has clicked "like"! lol

Reaction score
Thanks for the help again. What is the name on Manpower for HCG.... As the chimp nuts have shrunk? What can be used to speed up bf lost with the cardio?

Get Some

Reaction score
If you're really sitting at 29% BF, then this was the worst cycle you could have ever done. You need to come off that stuff and get some HCG and do a proper PCT. Get down to about 15% BF or at least under 20 first.

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Manpower doesn't have hcg. It's an injectable. Do your cardio on an empty stomach and do some HIIT

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seeing the amount of gear that you have on hand i would listen to POB. This is my theory and if i'm wrong somebody please correct me but this is my logic. When somebody starts aas at a higher percentage of body fat, say 200lbs at 25%, that leaves them with 25lbs of fat. The rest is organs, bones and muscle. Your skeletal system is supported by your muscles, so the more percentage of muscle, the better supported your skeletal system will be. Not sure how much you will gain, if any, running what you are currently but any gains will be added stress on your connective tissues and bones (not good).

Like i said, i'm with POB, in thinking that you need to come off cycle. Then you can knock some bf out and get a good solid base before starting aas again. If you do run aas again make sure that you have your complete cycle in hand before starting. This should include your PCT and any other ancillaries. Andro, what do you think about blasting some HCG? Don't think it'd hurt anything.

So if i were you i would do 2 things
1. Get off cycle and on PCT asap
2. Get rid of the buddy. If he was willing to set you up to fail and start you right out of the gate and run deca as on a first cycle, and all without helping you get or telling you about PCT, I'd have a serious come to Jesus talk with the guy.

There are a lot of great people on here that have commented on your post and we are all here to help each other. That how we operate around here. You are more important than the labs or the gear.

^^^^^ totally agree... You need to find that douchebag buddy of yours and beat the shit outta him for setting you up like this... Do your homework and stick around, youll get great advice here.

Reaction score
Just a hunch here ....but this buddy also sell you the gear ?

New Threads