How good is deca compared to tren?

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I"ve done tren before and got good gains off it.

I have a deca on hand and im curious to know what to expect from it. Im planning on using it in my next cycle. How good is it compared to tren?

BTW, im 45 this year. If you have any recommendations or tips i'd greatly appreciate it!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool thread.

IME, deca will afford greater raw strength and scale gains than Tren (diet being equal) some of which will be water (this being the primary difference IME: Tren gains are not as pronounced but are more lean). A good AI can help keep you lean however on a deca cycle. I'd run it with a Test base and if you've never run it (deca) before start around 300 Mg per week.

Cheers,

- Savage

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've ran both. Running NPP as we speak. Tren is more lean dry gains and drops bf so is great for a lean gain or recomp. Deca, although you can still use it to cut, is better used IMO, as an all out bulker. 2 completely different compounds to me and yield completely different results. It just depends on the users goals.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren blows NPP out of the water IMO. I put on a lot of hard mass on tren and have never been so strong in my life... But I did love the NPP or the joint softening effects

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i cant say,all ive ever used is deca,and i love it,........i wanna try tren,but too old i guess

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea bull ur too old so don't even try it! ;) love u bro! I want u around for a long time, I think u should try primo.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea bull ur too old so don't even try it! ;) love u bro! I want u around for a long time, I think u should try primo.
yea i know man,im just trying to come up with some good altnernatives ya know

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren blows NPP out of the water IMO. I put on a lot of hard mass on tren and have never been so strong in my life... But I did love the NPP or the joint softening effects

I completely agree on this. Although I've only ran deca at 400 and didn notice much. We'll see how I do on 700 npp. Tren made me strong as a fucking freight train. I imagine if I was a PL I would run massive amounts of tren awhile before my meets!

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I completely agree on this. Although I've only ran deca at 400 and didn notice much. We'll see how I do on 700 npp. Tren made me strong as a fucking freight train. I imagine if I was a PL I would run massive amounts of tren awhile before my meets!

colt im on 700mg of deca right now,in week 11 and im starting to love this dose,and im gonna run NPP in future cycles

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love tren but I want to atleast try deca.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love tren but I want to atleast try deca.

My test deca dbol cycle was the first and only cycle people asked me what I was on. My pops even asked if I was on gear. I blew the fuck up quick. And this is after running 2 cycles, catching MRSA, waisting away to near death and weighing 153 lbs at one point, then coming off anti biotics and getting back up to 196 in a year natty before I ran that cycle. It's nothing like tren, not even close to tren for strength gains mg to mg, but it's great for an all out bulk. Made me hungry as shit so eating clean got difficult.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren kills it....in such a short amount of time as well. Deca is a great bulker and will make you full and round but I believe you gotta run it at least 16 weeks to see good gains.....tren makes me hard as fuck...shoulders get crazy and its works fast.....the E, A or hex/para.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i cant say,all ive ever used is deca,and i love it,........i wanna try tren,but too old i guess

I thought I had you conviced. I know about your BP. I'm not trying to harm you brother. Run TrenA at 100eod and see. I'm 42 and a few months ago I was up over a gram. I never feel a wicked as when I'm on a good dose of tren.

New Threads