Hubby needs help

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Ok, so since hubby is not on here yet I am posting this for him although he needs to bring his butt over here.

He got put on TRT by his doc about 10 days ago. His total T was 246 and baseline E2 was 16. Uro prescribed 200mg test cyp every 10 days. He was splitting the dose 100mg every 5 days. However, being the impatient male that he is he was "kickstarting" with Test Prop as well. I think he took a total of 300mg test prop spread out over a few days.

He felt great and his libido and well being were way up along with a desire to work out and lift weights. However, the last few days he's not been feeling so good and he's been having a little bit of discomfort in his right breast.

He freaked out thinking his estradiol was way elevated so he got the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs. Just got the results this morning. His CBC and CMP completely normal.

Here are his hormone results:

Total T = 1212
Estradiol = 68.7
LH = 0.9
FSH = 0.9

So he thinks his E is elevated but not as much as he was expecting. He started Nolva 20mg yesterday. His 100mg Test Cyp is due on Thursday. He realizes if he goes in to his Uro with these levels, the doc is going to freak.

So what should he do? Obviously, no more test prop. Should he just continue the 100mg test cyp every 5 days and let the levels come down on their own? Should he take less? Is E at 68 cause for him to take arimidex or will it be something that comes down over the next few weeks on its own.

He needs some veteran advice SI!

Thanks,

Jez

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, so since hubby is not on here yet I am posting this for him although he needs to bring his butt over here.

He got put on TRT by his doc about 10 days ago. His total T was 246 and baseline E2 was 16. Uro prescribed 200mg test cyp every 10 days. He was splitting the dose 100mg every 5 days. However, being the impatient male that he is he was "kickstarting" with Test Prop as well. I think he took a total of 300mg test prop spread out over a few days.

He felt great and his libido and well being were way up along with a desire to work out and lift weights. However, the last few days he's not been feeling so good and he's been having a little bit of discomfort in his right breast.

He freaked out thinking his estradiol was way elevated so he got the female hormone panel from privatemdlabs. Just got the results this morning. His CBC and CMP completely normal.

Here are his hormone results:

Total T = 1212
Estradiol = 68.7
LH = 0.9
FSH = 0.9

So he thinks his E is elevated but not as much as he was expecting. He started Nolva 20mg yesterday. His 100mg Test Cyp is due on Thursday. He realizes if he goes in to his Uro with these levels, the doc is going to freak.

So what should he do? Obviously, no more test prop. Should he just continue the 100mg test cyp every 5 days and let the levels come down on their own? Should he take less? Is E at 68 cause for him to take arimidex or will it be something that comes down over the next few weeks on its own.

He needs some veteran advice SI!

Thanks,

Jez

I say start Adex at .5 mg EOD. I am beginning to learn that it is easier to prevent high estro than lower it. While that Nolva will help prevent gyno, it isn't going to lower estro at all.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes what Shane said. Also weird that his fsh is .9 and lh.9. Most guys when totally surpressed are a lot lower. Idk. Maybe I'm wrong. How long has he been on trt

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post Shane.

Yes have him drop the prop but continue the c. The prop will clear quick and his levels will lower. His estro is elevated so have him start the adex. I prefer aromasin but adex will work. I would actually start .5 mg at e3d. It's elevated but not crazy. I feel the best when my estro is around 40-43. Some people feel the best in the 20's. I think 45 is considered elevated on the test if I'm not mistaken. Plus when he drops the prop he won't have all that test converting. He'll feel even crappier if he crashes his e then he does when it's elevated. Have him get another test from lab corp in 2 weeks and see where he's at.

Oh and tell his ass to sign up already!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
he should have just front loaded the cyp... But too late. Use aromasin not adex.

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Yes what Shane said. Also weird that his fsh is .9 and lh.9. Most guys when totally surpressed are a lot lower. Idk. Maybe I'm wrong. How long has he been on trt

He's only been on TRT for 10 days. His baseline FSH was 8.3 and his baseline LH was 2.6. He's not really worried about making any more babies. My tubes are tied.

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Good post Shane.

Yes have him drop the prop but continue the c. The prop will clear quick and his levels will lower. His estro is elevated so have him start the adex. I prefer aromasin but adex will work. I would actually start .5 mg at e3d. It's elevated but not crazy. I feel the best when my estro is around 40-43. Some people feel the best in the 20's. I think 45 is considered elevated on the test if I'm not mistaken. Plus when he drops the prop he won't have all that test converting. He'll feel even crappier if he crashes his e then he does when it's elevated. Have him get another test from lab corp in 2 weeks and see where he's at.

Oh and tell his ass to sign up already!

Colt, his estro won't naturally lower along with his test if he stays off the prop? He doesn't mind taking aromisin or adex but its difficult to find a source that has legit AI. I know Manpower is a sponsor here but they've had their problems with AI. Just ask DSA. And now I find out this past weekend that hubby's cousing ordered adex from Manpower and it turned out to be bunk. Cousin's estro was and still is sky high.

He could ask his uro for some but he's on vacation for the next few weeks and he doesn't want him knowing he was supplementing with prop and his total T is now over 1200. LOL

And yes, he's signing up dammit.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For whatever it's worth; when I went on TRT my E2 was fine. When I would blast it went up over 100. I waited for my test levels to drop (it won't take long for your husband based on what he's been blasting) then I went to my doctor and told him I was holding water and starting to develop acne on my body. I told him I was getting massive pimples. I told him that I read on the internet at my trt support grout about the side effects of high E2, about airimidex and other drugs that lower estrogen. He put me on Adex. I get it at CVS now with a $20 copay.....just a side note; he ate up the "TRT Support Group". That was the clencher ;)

Good luck. If you need some pharma Adex to hold you over until he can get a script, message me and I will mail you 6-8 to hold him over.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth I just ran mp aromas in and worked great. Dsa also ran adex from them and e was super high. He ran some from a different company and it was still high. Just cause your e is high doesn't mean it's bunk unless you get bloods before and after. I mean before and after the ai.Also remember that when taking bloods it's deffently best to take bloods at the same time. People will take bloods a few days after the last ai was took. This will also show higher e. everyone converts differently and some are worse than others. Has to do with your leydig cells on how fast or how much your t converts to e.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree that he should drop the prop.
I would start him on aromasin 12.5 mg/eod - MP's is gtg
If he thinks he is developing gyno, and the lump doesn't clear, he can follow the letro protocol of 2.5 mg ed for a week followed by 5 mg ed and keep it there until any gyno symptoms subside. Then taper back down to 2.5 for a week to ten days.

Get him over here and we will have him straight up jacked in no time!

Respect,
Vette

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your sketched out with manpower use extremepeptide.com. They carry liquids which is nice because you can play with the dose and find what's right easier. I've used them for a few years and they're always g2g.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If your sketched out with manpower use extremepeptide.com. They carry liquids which is nice because you can play with the dose and find what's right easier. I've used them for a few years and they're always g2g.

I use them for melatanon and Ipam and CJC . They are top notch and American made.

Braw16

Reaction score
I agree totally with 63vette I have had gyno problems and this time I started the aromasin 12.5 eod my levels have been fine and this is the first time I haven't gotten any sensitivity. Once it's there though letro is the way to go just hope he doesn't crash his system. I have to watch it now to because my doc just started me on TRT about 3 weeks ago 200mg of sust a week.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have used extreme peptides for ai's in the past and have always had good luck with them.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like aromasin from MP and EP both,i havet to monitor my E levels also Jezebel,cause mine gets out of wack really fast

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FWIW, am running ManPower 'stane right now (have for the past two weeks) to lower my high e2. I've got blood scheduled on Friday and will post out results. I've heard nothing but positive things about them (MP) but I can appreciate wanting to validate your results. I'll share mine.

- Savage

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
FWIW, am running ManPower 'stane right now (have for the past two weeks) to lower my high e2. I've got blood scheduled on Friday and will post out results. I've heard nothing but positive things about them (MP) but I can appreciate wanting to validate your results. I'll share mine.

- Savage
ive ran MP stane to,mine worked well.....still does

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Lads.

Bloodwork back and the estradiol numbers aren't good. My marker was 143.9 (the "Acceptable" range was between 7.6 and 42.6).

A couple of thoughts then...

* Another week of 50 Mg of 'stane per day to get things lower (hopefully)

* Then back to running the Manpower 'stane at 25Mg per day

Perhaps the 'stane takes longer than a couple of weeks to work. Regardless, I know I need to get my E2 lowered ASAP. I'll stick with the ManPower gear for another 3-4 weeks, then more blood apparently, then a final verdict.

- Savage

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Related: the ManPower folks have already reached-out and are shipping a new batch of their 'stane (as is possible I simply got a bad batch). Good service.

New Threads