Anadrol vs Dbol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hi guys:p im planning for my next cycle which will be a bulking cycle, but i dont know which one of these oral to add. alot of people say dbol while alot of say anadrol. i will be running the oral at 50mg a day . which one pound for pound is superior for bulking.

Oenomaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haven't taken dbol yet but when I had a-bomb it packed on the lbs.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im sure if it real dbol or droll either one will give u some nice gains in mass

krashrt

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't run either at 50mg off the bat personally but that'd up to you. I find drol to work fast. Like 15lbs in 10days @ 25mg drol. It's just as wet as dbol. Didnt get as strong as on dbol 25mg. Never ran dbol over 30mg or drol over 50mg.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pound for pound REAL accurately dosed drol blows dbol away. Drol is one of the strongest compounds there is. I don't run dbol anything under 50 and I would start drol at 50 and see how you do but have enough that you can bump up if you handle it well. Or you could say fuck it and run em both :) blah blah blah liver toxicity blah blah blah. If you're worried about your organs then don't do any AAS. Used in moderation and not for excessive periods of time, orals are just fine and even though while on your liver values might be jacked but they'll go back to normal once your off. Unless you've already got a jacked up liver, then I wouldn't run anything.

Omegareign

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love them both, only prob with either of them is you'll pack on strength and size quick and very hard to maintain it without proper diet and training, even with proper diet and training still hard to maintain that kind of boost in strength over a short period of time. When I run dbol I can hit 315 for 10-15 on bench, but a few weeks after coming off it, even when on test that drops to around 7-10. But damn, I love that period when on it. Everything feels light.

Christosterone

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Adrol does not aromatize like dbol can....they both put on massive water weight...so be prepared to lose a lot of it, not sure if its worth it

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank u all for the advice :p

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drol was created to perform in a muscle wasting environment. So even on a low cal diet Drol can pack on weight, it would make sense "feed that drol" ans we have something even better. Some are going to disagree.

Dbol is another animal.

For a guy that wants to make dramatic size gains......I recommend running one Drol and one dbol cycle each, but in two completely separate cycles.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Drol was created to perform in a muscle wasting environment. So even on a low cal diet Drol can pack on weight, it would make sense "feed that drol" ans we have something even better. Some are going to disagree.

Dbol is another animal.

For a guy that wants to make dramatic size gains......I recommend running one Drol and one dbol cycle each, but in two completely separate cycles.

mmm, this is good info. I've been trying anavar, but im loosing patience. I need to wheel out the big guns..... Guess i'll be ordering some dbol and drol!

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dbol is another animal.

I can attest to running drol on a cal def and still gaining. Thats what I just did on the beginning of my cycle with good results. They would have been Much more dramatic have I been on a bulking diet, but non-the-less I am happy.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
drol was created to perform in a muscle wasting environment. So even on a low cal diet drol can pack on weight, it would make sense "feed that drol" ans we have something even better. Some are going to disagree.

Dbol is another animal.

For a guy that wants to make dramatic size gains......i recommend running one drol and one dbol cycle each, but in two completely separate cycles.

this.......

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love dbol, i like to run 50-75mg though.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I must be very susceptible to back pumps... I'd be in agony after a few sets of squats...

I think it's our training style as I don't get the pumps people talk about but I do get tight mainly the low back and the 1st 2 weeks on Var was ass man tight as hell.

Powerlifters know how to fix that though with myoface and deep tissue.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
1 makes you small the other large just go ask Alice when she is ten feet tall!

I could not help myself I just had too.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol, about 40 mg/ed +/- 10mg. Use taurine for back pumps and keep your sodium intake low to avoid bloat. Less hepatoxic than drol and I love the fullness it gives my muscles.

Also:
Bro I wouldn't use Var to bulk - save it for a cut or to finish a cycle and help you with water and mid section gains after a bulk.

Reaction score
I have only tried dbol and not a fan of it because of the fat gain from it. I am on tren a and I am loving it. U can use it to bulk or cut. just my opinion

New Threads