arimidex. vs aromasin

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Which is better to run during a test cycle.. Wht are difference in each.. thx j

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Let me sum it up for you with my experience with both.

Arimidex has dried me up so bad many times it was almost impossible to lift as my points hurt real bad, Aromasin has never done this too me.

Arimidex has a rebound effect which sucks but Aromasin don't.

Arimidex will stop you from feeling like a girl but when you come off your now a Tranny Aromasin makes a man at of you and when you come off your still a man.

I wouldn't listen nd ran Arimidex for 3 years then I switched to Aromasin and will not turn back.

I feel Aromasin works best!

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
X2 ^^^^^^^^^^^ Not even a close decision ... take the Aromasin (12.5 mg/eod).

Respect,
Vette

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Yea thts Wht I thought a friend was asking me bout it and said thought was harsher and aromasin was way to go.. thx for summing tht up guys.

UG

Reaction score
Aromasin by far if you need it. Guys just feel better while using it.. a-dex drys you ou tlike noones busines if you arent spot on with t either. Doesnt take much to work, 12.5mg a day or eod if you are running high test or are just sensitive.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stane all day... f dex

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
We decide on aromasin.. he listened to me once I showed him ur guys comments.. thx

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stane is the way.. 12.5 ed works for me.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I prefer stane. I've used every AI available and stane works for me. Some people adex works better for them. The only down side to stane I see is its steroidal an slightly suppresive. If you run an AI during pct, you might want to run adex.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was under the assumption that since adex is a type II inhibitor, it's effectiveness is greatly weakened by SERMs. On the other hand, because aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor, it is not effected by SERMs. While it may be slightly suppressive, it is only temporary and is the better choice for AI during PCT if you choose to run one.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You don't want anything, whether slightly suppresive or very suppresive, when you're shut down and trying to restart your HPTA. Letro is also a type 2 inhibitor and is suggested by Dr. Scally, who is the most knowlegable person regarding PCT IMO, alongside SERM treatment due to Aromasin being suppresive.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with you on Dr. Scally, makes sense as far as not wanting any suppression even if slight or temporary. Sounds like Letro would be favored in this case. Letro is stronger of the two(adex) and since it is stronger, the effectiveness of it being weakened by SERMs would not effect it's usefulness in PCT.

New Threads