JADA second cycle

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so im pretty much coming up on my second cycle in jan . for my second cycle
im planning a bulking cycle which will be Test c 500mg for 18 weeks with Decca at 400mg for 14 weeks. caber will be used twice a week at .5mg and stane at 12.5 eod. im still debating on adding var at 50mg for the last 6 weeks. will start hcg blast 12-14 days after last pin at 2000iu eod for 10 days and will start pct with nova and clomid. pretty much dr scallys protocol. the most important part is my diet. im planning on hooking up with mr spongy 8 weeks within my cycle :p but i want to take a crack at it first.

my diet is as plan
meal 1 wheat bagel with peanut butter strawberry jelly and a 30grams of whey
meal 2 5 oz of chicken breast 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 7 0z of rice
meal 3 5 oz of chicken breast almonds and 7oz of rice
meal 4 6 oz of steak with 4oz of sweet potatoe and a banana
meal 5 after gym whey 50grams with a spoon of peanutbutter
meal 6 non fat chobani yogurt with olive oil

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada how many calories is this diet daily? Thanks

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Cycle looks good J ...cant go wrong if you decide to move ahead with spongy. I just started his program today...

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Can't wait to hear about your progress

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so im pretty much coming up on my second cycle in jan . for my second cycle
im planning a bulking cycle which will be Test c 500mg for 18 weeks with Decca at 400mg for 14 weeks. caber will be used twice a week at .5mg and stane at 12.5 eod. im still debating on adding var at 50mg for the last 6 weeks. will start hcg blast 12-14 days after last pin at 2000iu eod for 10 days and will start pct with nova and clomid. pretty much dr scallys protocol. the most important part is my diet. im planning on hooking up with mr spongy 8 weeks within my cycle :p but i want to take a crack at it first.

my diet is as plan
meal 1 wheat bagel with peanut butter strawberry jelly and a 30grams of whey
meal 2 5 oz of chicken breast 1 teaspoon of olive oil and 7 0z of rice
meal 3 5 oz of chicken breast almonds and 7oz of rice
meal 4 6 oz of steak with 4oz of sweet potatoe and a banana
meal 5 after gym whey 50grams with a spoon of peanutbutter
meal 6 non fat chobani yogurt with olive oil

You might drop the deca... Avoid the 19-nor's for a second cycle. Try something like EQ or bold cyp. Not like its gonna kill ya, so if you wanna really do it, then do it. Honestly now that I think about it, you laid your cycle out quite well and you're not a moron at all. So fuck it.

As for the diet:
1. Peanut butter won't make you grow. Its calorie dense, but I think you'd do better adding in some eggs here. Ditch the whey. That isn't food. The whole BB.com look at me and my natty peanut butter thing pisses me off.
2. Two chicken meals? Ugh gag me. Add in some seafood, lamb, pork or SOMETHING!!! gotta mix it up. You won't eat this every day for the whole cycle.
3. Whey after the gym I'm cool with. Keep the fats out of it though and add in a carb. Have a bagel, or some pretzels. In fact salty pretzels with chocolate protein shakes are really tasty.
4. An hour after your shake eat another meal with low fats and slow carbs.
5. Olive oil in your yogurt? You're a sick bastard Jada lol... If you're looking for some good fats to have with your yogurt at night, use some high quality dark chocolate. You'll see them sold and labeled as having a high percentage of cacao. Like 80% or above. Shave that into your yogurt or just smash it into bits and mix in.

I know how to put on weight, just don't ask me how to take it off lol

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada how many calories is this diet daily? Thanks

U got me on that game:p I hooked up with a diet guru last time and it was a lean diet so since aug I messed with the macros a bit . I'm getting roughly 275g protien 180g carbs 100g fats . I was 173 in the summer and 189 at this moment . Very happy so far with the little adjustments I made towards the diet. I know I suck:)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
good cycle Jkiss throw some dbol in there..get big son

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You might drop the deca... Avoid the 19-nor's for a second cycle. Try something like EQ or bold cyp. Not like its gonna kill ya, so if you wanna really do it, then do it. Honestly now that I think about it, you laid your cycle out quite well and you're not a moron at all. So fuck it.

As for the diet:
1. Peanut butter won't make you grow. Its calorie dense, but I think you'd do better adding in some eggs here. Ditch the whey. That isn't food. The whole BB.com look at me and my natty peanut butter thing pisses me off.
2. Two chicken meals? Ugh gag me. Add in some seafood, lamb, pork or SOMETHING!!! gotta mix it up. You won't eat this every day for the whole cycle.
3. Whey after the gym I'm cool with. Keep the fats out of it though and add in a carb. Have a bagel, or some pretzels. In fact salty pretzels with chocolate protein shakes are really tasty.
4. An hour after your shake eat another meal with low fats and slow carbs.
5. Olive oil in your yogurt? You're a sick bastard Jada lol... If you're looking for some good fats to have with your yogurt at night, use some high quality dark chocolate. You'll see them sold and labeled as having a high percentage of cacao. Like 80% or above. Shave that into your yogurt or just smash it into bits and mix in.

I know how to put on weight, just don't ask me how to take it off lol

LMFAO :)) :)) thanks for the advice and will fix my diet;)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not gonna comment on your diet because well mine consists of only turkey and chicken everyday all day...rarely any veggies....ya you could say I like meat

anyway I think your cycle looks good. I like the idea of var at the end only because I think it might help shed a little water and also help you maintain or even gain some LBM. I would use it for the last 6-8 weeks...but that is not a neccessity. You have your head on straight and know what your doin so I dont feel deca is a bad idea...plus you have access to bros that know alot about these compounds which will help if you do run into questions. I also think dr scallys protocol is a great choice!

Cant wait to see your results with this bro

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
taking off weight is super easy POB....just stop eating and start hammering the cardio lmao

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i would leave out deca too. have you thought about tes with var as the jumpstart?? 2nd time around you dont want to deal with a 19 nor, not like they are impossible, but more stuff is going on.

BB said d bol, that would work too. as mentioned, the diet. id start adding liquid egg white to all your shakes. its makes the fake pro (whey) a bit better. I would do eggs in the am too, maybe greek yougurt too. i ad PB to greek yougurt or granola depending if i want fats of carbs

New Threads