40 yr old just found the lifestyle

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back T4L ... this post really shows the lifespan of SI ... I found it interesting the list of good dudes who welcomed you back in December of 2015 ... some who are still here and some who have moved on ... its equally interesting to see the good group of newer dudes welcoming you ... I'd say SI future looks bright ... I'm proud to be a part of this community ... for more than 7 years ...

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back T4L ... this post really shows the lifespan of SI ... I found it interesting the list of good dudes who welcomed you back in December of 2015 ... some who are still here and some who have moved on ... its equally interesting to see the good group of newer dudes welcoming you ... I'd say SI future looks bright ... I'm proud to be a part of this community ... for more than 7 years ...

damn I’m glad you’re still here brother. I always loved your avi.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
steel got fired up one afternoon and challenged the whole board to a push-up challenge. Right after he busted off like 150 or so no rest.

You still owe me a bucket of beer BTW

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I'm glad you're around steel, had some fun, ass kicking threads over the years.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
steel got fired up one afternoon and challenged the whole board to a push-up challenge. Right after he busted off like 150 or so no rest.

You still owe me a bucket of beer BTW

Awww man I knew there was something I was forgetting. Next time you come by the house I’ll get out the moonshine.

I just found that push-up challenge video.