2nd cycle ideas

Reaction score
Stats: 5'11" 32 years old. 193 lbs BF~ 13-14 (will cut to 11-12). First cycle was test E 12 weeks last years.

I shed quite a bit, but stared up liquid dutasteride (adovart) at .5ml ED. I continue to take it .5 EOD until back on clcle. Helped a lot. So this cycle needs to be hair safe and allow propecia/duta. I know this limits my options, but not willing to go bald.....yet....

OPTIONS: I have a bunch of Test E and one 10ml of Prop my buddy gave me. Nothing else atm, but will see what hopefully comes up

1) Test E 500/wk w/ prop Kickstart or finish. 12 weeks.

2) Test E 500/wk w/ prop kickstart 12 weeks. Var 70-80mg ED week 7-14 then right into PCT

3) Test E 500/wk and EQ 700-800/wk Both for 16 weeks

Again, this needs to be hair friendly and will be taking duta for hair. Looking for a decent, leanish bulk.

Will take HCG for first time. Also Clomid/novla for PCT

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you lose hair on cycle then its in your genes. Nothing will stop it, doesn't matter what kind of gear you use. Start shaving your head.

For your second cycle, I'd say just run another test only. You're a little on the small side. You and I are the same height and age. Its not hard to get over 200 naturally at our height.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would run another test only. If u feel u have to something else then option two would b a good way to go.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like option two with a better diet.

Fuck option 3 and fuck eq!

Reaction score
Not ready to shave the head and go bald yet. Basically, a full head of hair and will try to keep it that way for a while at least.

Kind of thought fuck option 3 and the EQ.

Also, my diet did kind of fall off last cycle and I didn't keep my cals up long enough after PCT. So bloat and mass loss. Knew better. Lessons learned. Diet is very much on point and has been for a good 2 months now.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The dutast/finasteride should stop any hairloss brought on by test alone. Other compounds are another story, but test shouldn't be a problem while running those.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Option 1 is best and focus on diet as suggested. sorry about the hair thing...

Reaction score
Option 1 is best and focus on diet as suggested. sorry about the hair thing...

I'm thinking option 1 is what I will go with. Maybe option 2 if I can get var. It's fine about the hair lol. I wish I wouldn't have shed, but the duta took care of the shedding and I still have a full head of hair. The day will come tho.....trying to hold off as long as possible.