FLEX magazine subscriptions

Reaction score
So I got this from PM. Someone posted this deal over there so here you guys are. Go to discountmags.com and type in SLICKDEALS for the promo code and get 2yrs of FLEX for $7 smackers. I just did. You can do 1 2 or 3yrs.

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I did that for maxim 2yrs ago, im still waiting for my issues to start coming................

pirovoliko

Reaction score
I did that for maxim 2yrs ago, im still waiting for my issues to start coming................
LMAO!!! I guess theres something to that saying "if it seems to good to be true etc., etc., ......"

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Uh Oh..... fucking scammers are everywhere ....

Keep us updated!

Respect,
Vette

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fuckin scamming bastards!!!!!!!!!

Illtemper

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you get Flex Ill be happy to know it wasnt a scam. Keep us posted!

Reaction score
I actually got Maxim for free for a year...don't remember how.

I'd really like to subscribe to Muscular Development, but it's about $50-$60!!!!

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I got this from PM. Someone posted this deal over there so here you guys are. Go to discountmags.com and type in SLICKDEALS for the promo code and get 2yrs of FLEX for $7 smackers. I just did. You can do 1 2 or 3yrs.

How long is the deal running? Long enough for you to receive your first issue to be our test bunny? :)

Did you get it from the same place or somewhere else?

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bought 1 year for 2.50 I hope its not a scam I also bought two other scripts from this company a month or so ago I received one of them so far so I am pretty sure this site is legit . It also gives you a estimate of when your mags will arrive they said mid feb for me for flex so I will let you guys know when it gets here

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long is the deal running? Long enough for you to receive your first issue to be our test bunny? :)

Not sure bro

deal is still good as of right now , also if you dont use it download the slickdeals app or go to slickdeals.net. They give you all kinds of sweet deals I buy shit i didnt know i needed but have to have all the time lol. I just got two protein blender
bottles for 5 bucks shipped there Sweet!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just an update. I received my first issue of flex this week :) I also got the other two rags I bought subscriptions to at a discount from this company. So discount mags are gtg in my book. next time you see a good deal from them jump on it

Reaction score
Just an update. I received my first issue of flex this week :) I also got the other two rags I bought subscriptions to at a discount from this company. So discount mags are gtg in my book. next time you see a good deal from them jump on it

I got my first issue yesterday awell. Glad it wasnt a scam

New Threads