Our country?

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
487e3f92-b02b-4193-91a5-2014c9ba332f_zpsd074fc0a.jpg

i can't get pics to download properly but hope this comes out. this is what our country is coming to. Fat, lazy, entitled people who have to have a damn fan on them at dinner cuz they r so goddam fat. normal people r becoming the minority and these type of people r the ones replacing us. help us all.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i can never get the image to just come up normal size. it always tells me its too big. but this will do.

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being fat, lazy yes but fat no.

Dtownry

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Coming to? Bro that ship has sailed a long time ago. But I agree.

Is that Spongy in the background soliciting new customers???

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
View attachment 522

i can't get pics to download properly but hope this comes out. this is what our country is coming to. Fat, lazy, entitled people who have to have a damn fan on them at dinner cuz they r so goddam fat. normal people r becoming the minority and these type of people r the ones replacing us. help us all.

Hes on Tren, thats all.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love this country...if people wanna get fat then fuck them

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
people just need to make healthy choices:p

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i can never get the image to just come up normal size. it always tells me its too big. but this will do.

Bro you gotta upload your image to photobucket then post the image embed link here... You can't upload imaged direct to the site.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
They either want to be fat and full of excuses or a wanna be gangster with the shittiest English and pants way too damn big.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They either want to be fat and full of excuses or a wanna be gangster with the shittiest English and pants way too damn big.

Exactly. Why be in shape and able to work, when u can be fat, unhealthy, and live off everyone else??

getgains

Reaction score
im pretty sure i and most of you queers are alot happier than any of them so fuk em the undertaker heart surgeon and fat people store needs biz to

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
View attachment 522

Normal, straight people have less rights. Fat, gay, blue, green............if you're just a regular person get ready to stand in the back of line if you ever need help.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A straight couple (non-homosexual) requires one partner to be at least 62 years old for a Domestic Partnership.

For a Gay couple or Transgender the age requirement is 18 years old.

No I don't like or accept Gays, they have more rights for what? Why and how are they considered "Special"? All they do is claim "I just want to fit in like everyone else". Well guess what, the truth is they demand and get more then normal people, but always filing lawsuits and pulling their Gay Card

If they didn't act and behave queer no one would know.

Just like the Crybaby Race pulling their fucking Race Card "oh poor me". This country is GONE to shit.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
A straight couple (non-homosexual) requires one partner to be at least 62 years old for a Domestic Partnership.

For a Gay couple or Transgender the age requirement is 18 years old.

No I don't like or accept Gays, they have more rights for what? Why and how are they considered "Special"? All they do is claim "I just want to fit and like everyone else". Well guess what, the truth is they demand and get more then normal people, but always filing lawsuits and pulling their Gay card

If they didn't act and behave queer no one would know.

Just like the Crybaby Race pulling their fucking Race Card "oh poor me". This country is GONE to shit.

I don't play this shit either. I completely understand PFM. So many want their hands held or a certain CARD to be pulled for them to hide behind. Its implemented in society through the media and court cases in the court. Its NOT OUR COUNTRIES FAULT. Its the PEOPLES. They do anything that can be DEEMED wrong and they have more SHIT talk then you will ever see directed at them. Which supports rebellion and destruction of the US government and its leaders through the actions displayed by the media that than trickle down to the people. Its a plague it needs to be stopped.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love this country...if people wanna get fat then fuck them

Here is the problem: Fat qualifies these fucks for Medical and Disabled Placards. Old frail people that NEED those parking spots cannot get them because these lard asses have them all filled up buying their diabetic junk food and collecting their Permanent Disability Checks and Medical because they just want to eat, shit and live off the Tax Payers.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
prob is till that it slowly is becoming, not our country. this is a plan that they put into effect a long time ago. the main motto in a lot of gangs and jus ghetto areas in general, is we don't die we multiply. this is mainly true in the latino gangs. this is not opinions this is first hand experiences that i have had and this is the frame of mind that they have. they r just simply going to out breed us. and its going to eventually work.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
prob is till that it slowly is becoming, not our country. this is a plan that they put into effect a long time ago. the main motto in a lot of gangs and jus ghetto areas in general, is we don't die we multiply. this is mainly true in the latino gangs. this is not opinions this is first hand experiences that i have had and this is the frame of mind that they have. they r just simply going to out breed us. and its going to eventually work.

I heard that "breed you out" long ago from both Latinos and Blacks, hell if you don't want to come up just bring everything else down.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find it hysterical that I have people question me why I eat 6 meals a day, like I am some Hog, but yet we will tolerate this non sense going on in that picture. Really.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find it hysterical that I have people question me why I eat 6 meals a day, like I am some Hog, but yet we will tolerate this non sense going on in that picture. Really.

Yep, I hear all kinds of comments, but do those same cowards ever ask or tell some pants down foul mouthed punk to pull them up or shut the fuck up?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't play this shit either. I completely understand PFM. So many want their hands held or a certain CARD to be pulled for them to hide behind. Its implemented in society through the media and court cases in the court. Its NOT OUR COUNTRIES FAULT. Its the PEOPLES. They do anything that can be DEEMED wrong and they have more SHIT talk then you will ever see directed at them. Which supports rebellion and destruction of the US government and its leaders through the actions displayed by the media that than trickle down to the people. Its a plague it needs to be stopped.

The Media has been training The Sheep to be Politically Correct, but in the same breath point and pull the Race Card. If these Progressive Pukes are so Tolerant why don't they Tolerate views not their own?