Do Fat People Piss You Off a Little?

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Even when I was a fat fuck back in my 20’s no one could even run with me

I was working I. The union at the time and. For 6 years I worked on a concrete crew doing Simmons forms and footing.

They called me the big car..
I was up and down banging shit out

Always been strong and I knew that being bigger i would have to work that much harder..

Unstoppable..
So yes there are lazy fat people out there. .
But there are also fat people that would work most under the table.
Your also insane so that helps w working hard

Reaction score
I'm not fat, and I would have told you to pick my shit up and hand me everything I needed too 😂
That's different. If your fucking shredded then I will happily pick up thumbtacs with my Anus if you asked. I would be all over you like flies on shit.
I would look up to you like a muscular Jesus.
One thing I've learned is usually when you give weak men a position of power, they allways abuse it to make up for all the time in there life they haven't been given the credit/ attention they feel they deserve. So they take it out on everyone else.
You give a strong man a position of power and normally they don't abuse it. They are grounded. Firm yet fair. And appreciative. Someone's physical condition seems to have a direct correlation to how much of a fucking cunt they are. When ever I have to work with someone that's out of breath just standing there. They have a short temper, bitch about little things and are just miserable to be around.

Its just different lol

Reaction score
At 16 I was 250lbs and a fatty . I was 18 and 180lbs only ever fat again because of effexor xr... then ripped. and later finasteride, then super ripped (tho kind of a bit chubby but at least not medication caused this time). In near 20 years, barely ever fat again.

Fatties mostly disgust me, but in recent years I learned that human beings are animals too.
And AS A PISCES I LOVE ANIMALS. So I should at the very least not HATE fatties. THey HaVE HumaN Hearts TOO. XOXOX. <3.

Janoy Cresva

Reaction score
I thought people in aviation would be jacked gym bros and cute cardio bunnies not fats. Disappointing tbh

Reaction score
They don't piss me off. I'm able bodied and have the opportunity to achieve my goals. I would be absolutely pissed if I was disabled though. If I had to sit in a wheel chair and watch perfectly capable people waste the health they were born with, I'd lose my mind.

Kraken

Reaction score
The latest data indicate that 39.6 percent of U.S. adults are obese. (Another 31.6 percent are overweight and 7.7 percent are severely obese.) - Food research and action center.

Holy crap 11 pages pf this...

That quote above indicates that about 71.2% of US adults are at least overweight. And nearly 40% obese? Wow? Okay to be clear, obese means at least 30 pounds overweight. Still, amazing.

To address the question, generally no, their mere existence does not piss me off. Sometimes their actions do. Recently I had to fly somewhere, and I had to be in a middle seat. As my bad luck would have it, both people on either side of me were very obese. Their body fat spilled way beyond their own space into mine. Yes, both sides. It was extremely uncomfortable. When this happens, and they feel entitled, yes they piss me off, and more than a little.

Reaction score
People being fat doesn’t bother me inherently, but certain types of fat people piss me off so much.

Fat fucks at the gym that are recording videos for tiktok like they have any fucking clue what they’re talking about - just work out so you can look better

Fat people that blame their obesity on genetics or some ‘illness’ - for the .01% of them that have a thyroid issue that really sucks and I feel for them but usually it’s just retards coping that they’re too pathetic to make a change

Fat people on airlines - they should have to buy 2 seats

Fat people that complain about a lack of representation - this goes for any group that complains about that, obnoxious

And fat people that give fit people shit for what they eat. I work in tech and 90% of my co-workers are 50+ lb overweight. We go out to eat and I always hear some comment about what I order, I’m not okay with having a 1600 calorie lunch with 15g of protein

I have a lot of friends that are fat, I don’t care that they’re fat, they’re my friends. But when fat people do the stuff I listed it annoys me. I don’t hate all fat people, I respect that people have different priorities and they just put a lot of work into other stuff so they don’t care much for their health. I’m sure I have some equivalent trait that someone would dislike and think I’m an uncaring lazy pos too

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
And fat people that give fit people shit for what they eat. I work in tech and 90% of my co-workers are 50+ lb overweight. We go out to eat and I always hear some comment about what I order, I’m not okay with having a 1600 calorie lunch with 15g of protein

I couldn't agree with you more on this. When you eat tuna fish and rice on your work breaks instead of chicken wings and potato chips, you sure get some comments.

Fat fucks at the gym that are recording videos for tiktok like they have any fucking clue what they’re talking about - just work out so you can look better

I see this often, but 95% of the time from women and not men.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I’d dont mind helping people but if I have to help you multiple times due to fact that you have totally neglected your health for decades, its a deal breaker haha

• Love
Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Not at all. Not everyone has it in themselves to train. Not everyone can do this. It makes us feel powerful and just a little special. But as a human being it means almost nothing. Take pride in the fact that you are just pretty.