Do Fat People Piss You Off a Little?

Reaction score
I still have a 3xl shirt I brought.
It has a skull with a 45 plate as the head..
Was a really cool place..
Need something like that around me…

Nothing but a golds and of and a crunch or church whatever it is..

I have to drive bout 1/2 hr to go to worlds… nice gym but the equipment is really old. But it’s legit.

Reaction score
I have. I used to go all over to train it was like a hobby, I’ve trianed from bev Francis powerhouse to metroflex. My strength was legendary.

Now I just talk about yesterday on bb forums . You know I coulda gone pro but I blew out my knee
F86298EC-B9EC-4697-9FAD-249C97C161E5.gif

Reaction score
So why are you commenting here?

all I did was post a rant, then call bullshit when someone acted like its not okay to be critical of anyone else - who then immediately followed it by being critical of someone else.

we can stop talking too though, that might be nice considering how recent conversations have gone with you.
You're right bro,
It's our job to regulate the calibre in our society along with what is normalized and what isn't. When fats exist without being ostracized it lowers the bar on what's acceptable and makes things worse for all of us.

Reaction score
You're right bro,
It's our job to regulate the calibre in our society along with what is normalized and what isn't. When fats exist without being ostracized it lowers the bar on what's acceptable and makes things worse for all of us.
Hey there! Who are you? Welcome to the UGBB, glad to have you here. Now, how about making an introduction post to tell us a little about you. Are you here for the training and diet advice, perhaps some drug discussion or are you here to bro it up with a little camaraderie over the interwebs?

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Hey there! Who are you? Welcome to the UGBB, glad to have you here. Now, how about making an introduction post to tell us a little about you. Are you here for the training and diet advice, perhaps some drug discussion or are you here to bro it up with a little camaraderie over the interwebs?
I’m here for the cock

Reaction score
All of the above, mainly here to find answers to specific cycle-related questions, as my more experienced pinning friends are getting tired of my constant inquiries. I've been looking for a forum to call home for a while now, and after hopping from Bodybuilding.com to /fit/ to T-nation, I decided to make an account here, as this community is pretty tight-knit from what I've seen.
I hope my first post didn't make a bad first impression haha

Reaction score
🤙😂🤣😩😩Bodybuilding.com

You came to the right place as li g as your not looking for someone to spoon feed you source..

Reaction score
Fat people piss me off so bad. I work construction and I was fat. But my forman was fatter. He was 35 but acted like he was 60. He would drop a bolt and tell me to pick it up because he was too fucking fat and lazy to pick it up himself.
It didn't matter if I was a football feild away, he would piss and moan and belly aching the whole time untill I ran over to him and spoon feed him tools and hardware. Then when the job was finished he would tell the boss how he did litterallt everything. And how everyone else is lazy.

That FAT FUCK,.... he's SOOOO fucking fat

Reaction score
Fat people piss me off so bad. I work construction and I was fat. But my forman was fatter. He was 35 but acted like he was 60. He would drop a bolt and tell me to pick it up because he was too fucking fat and lazy to pick it up himself.
It didn't matter if I was a football feild away, he would piss and moan and belly aching the whole time untill I ran over to him and spoon feed him tools and hardware. Then when the job was finished he would tell the boss how he did litterallt everything. And how everyone else is lazy.

Yea but sounds like you were that fat fuck’s little bitch! 🤣🫵

Reaction score
Quite a thread here. Fat people don't bother me too much. I just try to avoid places like WalMart if I don't want to be blinded by fat parts that just shouldn't be seen.

Reaction score
Yea but sounds like you were that fat fuck’s little bitch! 🤣🫵
Indeed I was. I went into this trade with a humble attitude of respecting elders and keeping my head in the sand because I felt I had to earn respect. But after dealing with him I'm a fucking asshole now 😂 and he disgusted me so much I lost weight so that I didn't ever become him

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

I'm not fat, and I would have told you to pick my shit up and hand me everything I needed too 😂

Reaction score
Even when I was a fat fuck back in my 20’s no one could even run with me

I was working I. The union at the time and. For 6 years I worked on a concrete crew doing Simmons forms and footing.

They called me the big car..
I was up and down banging shit out

Always been strong and I knew that being bigger i would have to work that much harder..

Unstoppable..
So yes there are lazy fat people out there. .
But there are also fat people that would work most under the table.

Reaction score
Fat people are a valuable part of the American landscape. But as a true American patriot, I wish they'd lose weight for their own good.

New Threads