Thank you and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays UG

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
A post I had previously written I would like to share again.

All,

As the year comes to a close, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your participation and contributions to UG. This week I saw a new growth strategy for a forum already 3x the size of UG and a fair amount of it is based on our activities and success's here on UG which is how it should be. Our success and impact on the bodybuilding and strength sports community does not happen by accident. It happens because of people going above and beyond to help others, it happens because people are passionate about what they do, it happens because people feel they are part of something bigger than themselves and thus strive to achieve more, it happens because people feel they have an obligation to live up to something bigger and it happens because of people like you.

Some of you may know, I like to quote famous people and for this post I will once again quote Dr. Seuss from THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS. As most of you remember he did not like Christmas, and he tried to stop it from coming to Who-Ville by stealing all their presents.

And the more the Grinch thought of the Who-Christmas-Sing The more the Grinch thought, "I must stop this whole thing! "Why for fifty-three years I've put up with it now! I MUST stop Christmas from coming! ...But HOW?" Then he got an idea! An awful idea! THE GRINCH GOT A WONDERFUL, AWFUL IDEA! He would steal all their Christmas Presents.

It was quarter past dawn... All the Whos, still a-bed All the Whos, still a-snooze When he packed up his sled, Packed it up with their presents! The ribbons! The wrappings! The tags! And the tinsel! The trimmings! The trappings! Three thousand feet up! Up the side of Mount Crumpit, He rode to the tiptop to dump it! "Pooh-pooh to the Whos!" he was grinch-ish-ly humming. "They're finding out now that no Christmas is coming! "They're just waking up! I know just what they'll do! "Their mouths will hang open a minute or two "The all the Whos down in Who-ville will all cry BOO-HOO!" "That's a noise," grinned the Grinch, "That I simply must hear!"

So he paused. And the Grinch put a hand to his ear. And he did hear a sound rising over the snow. It started in low. Then it started to grow... But the sound wasn't sad! Why, this sound sounded merry! It couldn't be so! But it WAS merry! VERY! He stared down at Who-ville! The Grinch popped his eyes! Then he shook! What he saw was a shocking surprise! Every Who down in Who-ville, the tall and the small, Was singing! Without any presents at all! He HADN'T stopped Christmas from coming! IT CAME! Somehow or other, it came just the same! And the Grinch, with his grinch-feet ice-cold in the snow, Stood puzzling and puzzling: "How could it be so? It came without ribbons! It came without tags! "It came without packages, boxes or bags!" And he puzzled three hours, `till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before! "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. "Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!"

With all of the running around and planning for the holidays it is easy to forget that the real spirit or meaning does not come from a store or a box. It is an opportunity to spend quality time with the ones we love and make sure they know how important they are in our lives. Be sure to take this time to recharge your batteries and reconnect with the people you love. Once again thank you for a great year and the UG staff and I look forward to continuing our journey in 2021. I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Great New Year.... let's hope it comes with less political posts!

Last edited:

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mugzy and Staff,

Thank you for giving us meatheads a place where we are able to help others as well as seek the valuable knowledge that is found here.

Merry Christmas!

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to our nice little family here at UG

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas UG!

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all at at the underground!

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
"UGBB" is a good name for a board of this type, but "mugzy" is the name that sets it apart. I usually avoid over-the-top ass kissing, but that seemed unavoidable.

1st and last ass kissing post from me in 2020 ... check back soon to see what 2021 brings .......

Gabriel

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for being by my side this ruff yr..
Merry Xmas
And may 2021 be everyone's best year

Reactions: Jin

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody. Stay safe.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Seasons greetings UG

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all you fukers. Have a good holiday and enjoy your time with the fam. I'm glad to be here and hope everyone here is doing well.

I don't know a lot of you because of my schedule and when I'm on but I wish the best for all of you.

Last edited:

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
A post I had previously written I would like to share again.

All,

As the year comes to a close I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your participation and contributions to UG. This week I saw a new growth strategy for a forum already 3x the size of UG and a fair amount of it is based on our activities and success's here on UG which is how it should be. Our success and impact on the bodybuilding and strength sports community does not happen by accident. It happens because of people going above and beyond to help others, it happens because people are passionate about what they do, it happens because people feel they are part of something bigger than themselves and thus strive to achieve more, it happens because people feel they have an obligation to live up to something bigger and it happens because of people like you.

Some of you may know, I like to quote famous people and for this post I will once again quote Dr. Seuss from THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS. As most of you remember he did not like Christmas and he tried to stop it from coming to Who-Ville by stealing all their presents.

With all of the running around and planning for the holidays it is easy to forget that the real spirit or meaning does not come from a store or a box. It is an opportunity to spend quality time with the ones we love and make sure they know how important they are in our life's. Be sure to take this time to recharge your batteries and reconnect with the people you love. Once again thank you for a great year and the UG staff and I look forward to continuing our journey in 2021. I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Great New Year.... lets hope it comes with less political posts!

Cheers brother be safe, have fun!

Don't forget to lift that iron!

permabulker

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t know why but I have been spending more and more time here lately. For some reason I feel good spending time here and chatting with people so different to me. And I have learnt things in a matter of weeks I would never have learned without this place. Merry Christmas and thank you to everyone.

New Threads