Hi everyone :) It's been a while

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted here, took some time off the boards, was dealing with some personal issues. Had a scare with my mom's cancer coming back, but thankfully she's fine now... Still dealing with my back, did some physical therapy (which was a waste of time) and 2 epidural lumbar steroid injections, see the doctor in 2 weeks for possible micro surgery... Haven't stopped training, but it's been challenging to say the least.

Glad to be back :)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's good to see you back Mrs P!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also sorry to hear about your Mom & your lingering back issues. I hope your mom is all good.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Glad your mothers ok... And welcome back

Braw16

Reaction score
I'm glad everything with your mother is ok and I hope you get some relief for that back. Glad to have you back

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone :)

Also sorry to hear about your Mom & your lingering back issues. I hope your mom is all good.

Thanks, she's doing great thank god.

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

My back issues have been more than frustrating, doctors always want you to try conventional treatment, physical therapy didn't help at all & I refuse to take pain meds, and the steroid injections are only a bandaid pain relief, I just want to haev surgery & get it over with.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back mrs P

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Mrs.P!! Glad your mother is doing well.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good to see the fam again

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, good to have you back

G

Georgia

Welcome to Steroid Insight. Sorry to hear about your mum and backside. Any questions please PM a moderator.

Thanks and enjoy your stay

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome back stranger. Did the mr tell you I blew him a si chat smooch and said give this to the mrs. Lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted here, took some time off the boards, was dealing with some personal issues. Had a scare with my mom's cancer coming back, but thankfully she's fine now... Still dealing with my back, did some physical therapy (which was a waste of time) and 2 epidural lumbar steroid injections, see the doctor in 2 weeks for possible micro surgery... Haven't stopped training, but it's been challenging to say the least.

Glad to be back :)
Hey girl!!! glad to have you back!!! so good to hear about our mom's cancer going away,i know where you are coming from,hope you get to feeling better with your back

New Threads