Anavar

brown1106

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it safe for a woman that has never used anything except gh to use anavar? Just got some for myself and my wife is interested..

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
5mg doses are great for women!

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Var only is the typical first aas cycle for women. start ~10mg/day (split doses if possible) bump up after 2weeks if she handles it good. wouldn't go above 20mg/day for first cycle.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Agree with spongy... my girl just finished up a cycle.. started at 5mg ed ended it at 10mg ed.. her only comlaint was water retention. .so if she's a scale nut it won't b good for u..lol

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes absulutly... 5 is a great starting dosage
My girl runs it at 10mg

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If she is puny and wants to keep up with looking more manly sure, because the water will puff her up. Males taking male hormones and all the sides that come with.........would you take female hormones?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes it's safe and I would start her at 10mg and see how that works. Water gain/bloat is a common side for women and most don't like it, me included. She can also use winny at the same dose. :)

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me starting at 10mg worked well, I didn't experience exessive water gain, I was drinking at least a gallon & a half of water while on it, make sure she keeps her water intake high... and she doens't go over 20mg.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not so sure if I like the post more or Mrs P in general more.. :-0

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife ran 10 ed but she got real bloated from it. She wont touch it anymore. She now runs 20mgs test c every 7 days and 10mgs winstrol eod and she is loving life. She's 50yrs old and is more vascular than any woman in a 100 mile radius. Were going to have some pics done of her and I will post them so everyone can see what test, winstrol, and 50 yrs of taking care of yourself can look like. Absolutely amazing.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
watch it, there is a mr. P ;) but she is pretty sexy :)

That's alright. There's a Mrs. Clause too but it's all in good fun. I'm actually friends on here with the Mr.

Santaklaus

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
:) Not to mention, that's my girl..I watch her back ;)

Who's gonna wash my back then?

Oh watch.... I see... all that testosterone and all I can think about is deep scrubbing to keep the pimples away..

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who's gonna wash my back then?

Oh watch.... I see... all that testosterone and all I can think about is deep scrubbing to keep the pimples away..

hahhahahaha...the sad part was you said "to keep the pimples away" ;)