Can't tell IGF-1 from Melanotan II (pics)

Reaction score
I received some peptides that were unlabeled. I got 3 each of IGF-1 LR3 and Melanotan II and can't tell which is which. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

2euk8zm.jpg

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn that sux. Ive had meletonin before, and it looked more like the consistancy of the one on the right... But guessing is not wise. Contact ur supplier and have them help

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or just shoot a vial and see if you go black.....

Last year we had a steroid junkie at the gym - huge guy. Walked in one day and he looked like he had been made up for the black and white minstrel show (yes, i know - not politically correct - but that is exactly what he looked like). Light colored lips and the darkest brown, he was darker than a lot of african americans.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Last year we had a steroid junkie at the gym - huge guy. Walked in one day and he looked like he had been made up for the black and white minstrel show (yes, i know - not politically correct - but that is exactly what he looked like). Light colored lips and the darkest brown, he was darker than a lot of african americans.

Wtf...now I understand everyone picks on me for my dosages

But you'll NEVER see me doin crazy shit like with peptides

Hell my own rules are -only 2 injects, 1 oral ever/1 AI/no slin/no gh/no peps/no ancillaries

Always crazy to hear/read about people doin silly shit, like goin that dark with MT2 lol

Reaction score

Dude when I read that I couldn't stop laughing my ass off. funny shit stud

New Threads