Anavar, nolvadex, help!

Reaction score
Yes, you've all eased my mind about the situation significantly. I'm still not sure what happened to me then, unless it wasn't Anavar..

Reaction score
I wasn't sure the type of response I would get here, but you all have been super cool and extremely helpful.

Thank you Guys! 💪😎

Reaction score
Stick around, be part of the group.
Yea, I think I will!

I'm fairly new to bodybuilding/gym. I love it though, have done it off and on over the years. But I want to make a real life long commitment to it and take it more seriously. And I think I could learn alot here.

I've checked out a couple threads already. And I think the chatbox at top of screen is a pretty badass idea. Not to mention you guys just seem like real, down to earth people. 👍

dirtys1x

Reaction score
You’re all good boss. Definitely anxiety. I would bet my bank account that 5 mg of anavar didn’t shut you down.

Mood can have a massive effect on libido my friend. Anxiety is the number one killer of sex drive, even probably more so over low testosterone lol. That is the only reason you had trouble. Welcome to the board

Reaction score
You’re all good boss. Definitely anxiety. I would bet my bank account that 5 mg of anavar didn’t shut you down.

Mood can have a massive effect on libido my friend. Anxiety is the number one killer of sex drive, even probably more so over low testosterone lol. That is the only reason you had trouble. Welcome to the board
Thanks man!

From what I understand, if it WASN'T Anavar, but a different steroid, it could have done this?

Seems like way too much of a coincidence.
But my knowledge on these things is pretty limited to this past week honestly.

It's been a week now.. When I first noticed, it seemed numb.. there's more feeling now, but libido feels like 5% compared to like 105%.. lol
It's almost humbling not walking around wanting to fuck everything lol.. anyways.. I AM feeling a bit better though, so that's good.

My anxiety and stress levels are at extremes these days for sure. Plus my 1000mg of caffeine + preworkout a day for a week, when I normally have none..not even coffee.

I've also been having neck and hip pain (neck about a year, hip the past 2months) from what is suspected to be my osteoarthritis. (Only been dealing with neck so far)

Maybe another week and it'll be time to think about seeing the doc anyway to be honest

weightlossburn

Reaction score
Thanks man!

From what I understand, if it WASN'T Anavar, but a different steroid, it could have done this?

Seems like way too much of a coincidence.
But my knowledge on these things is pretty limited to this past week honestly.

It's been a week now.. When I first noticed, it seemed numb.. there's more feeling now, but libido feels like 5% compared to like 105%.. lol
It's almost humbling not walking around wanting to fuck everything lol.. anyways.. I AM feeling a bit better though, so that's good.

My anxiety and stress levels are at extremes these days for sure. Plus my 1000mg of caffeine + preworkout a day for a week, when I normally have none..not even coffee.

I've also been having neck and hip pain (neck about a year, hip the past 2months) from what is suspected to be my osteoarthritis. (Only been dealing with neck so far)

Maybe another week and it'll be time to think about seeing the doc anyway to be honest
1 pill of anything won't kill your libido. Go see a doctor if it will help you stress less.

Reaction score
1 pill of anything won't kill your libido. Go see a doctor if it will help you stress less.
Appreciate the confirmation. That relieves some stress right there. I just wanted to take the pill out of the equation, so that I know it's just me. Thank you!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
yes, youre going to be fine. just toss the nolva, you dont need it and its a harsh enough drug by itself, its not something you want to take just because.

on a side note, ive never seen anyone selling 5mg var. only 10, 25, and 50s. Is 5mg var even a thing?
5mg dosing (caps or tabs) are sometimes referred to as lady var. They make it for women to take.

BustaCapps

Reaction score
You’re fine and totally mental I would say. I’m with TomJ as well, never seen or heard of 5mg Anavar so good chance that’s not what you took. I don’t see the purpose of nolvadex? Anavar doesn’t aromatize and the ED was the purpose of taking it? Don’t take anymore of the nolvadex or anything he offers you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You’re fine and totally mental I would say. I’m with TomJ as well, never seen or heard of 5mg Anavar so good chance that’s not what you took. I don’t see the purpose of nolvadex? Anavar doesn’t aromatize and the ED was the purpose of taking it? Don’t take anymore of the nolvadex or anything he offers you.

Read my post above. 5mg var is a very real thing. It's used for women.

Whether that's what he took or not is a different thing all together.

It's also possible he was given 50mg and not 5mg... His buddy didn't seem too smart, just saying 😂

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

It's also possible he was given 50mg and not 5mg... His buddy didn't seem too smart, just saying
Not to mention untrustworthy if he's willing to drug his friends

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Not to mention untrustworthy if he's willing to drug his friends

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Maybe it was actually an underdosed attempt to roofie him? 🤔

BustaCapps

Reaction score

It's also possible he was given 50mg and not 5mg... His buddy didn't seem too smart, just saying

Thanks for the info. I have never heard of 5mg Anavar so I stand corrected lol.

giphy.gif

Anavar is a hell of a drug

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
So I started going to the gym with a friend that goes to the gym. We've been going together once or twice a week for a month now.

So a few days ago (Saturday?) he gave me a "supplement" for a "pump" in the gym. My dumbass said Hmm ok, and took it.

Just to find out later it was a 5mg tab of ANAVAR. He said it wouldn't do anything serious.. but for the next 2 days I've been having trouble getting erections. (Usually get a few a day, wanted or not.)

He said it shouldnt do that and gave me some nolvadex 20mg a pill. (looked this up before I took one last night)

But I don't trust him, and not sure what to do. I don't want to do steroids no interest. Just want to be healthy. Please help!
you have a real dumbass friend sorry to say this.... dont ever take something you dont know about.. wtf dude...

New Threads