Anyone used this power rack?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There is a home gym review on youtube ive been watching, has a ton of nice stuff for the cheap and tests out all sorts of stuff, i am looking at prx due to how it can fold back onto the wall

Chump16

Reaction score
How much does the Torque rack retail for?

I just bought a used full rack for$450. Fitness equipment warehouse near me. It is heavy as f***!! I had to take it apart to get if off the truck. Very basic, but will do the job. Williams Strength out of South Carolina.

When I get it put back together I'll post a pic

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I really like the looks of this rack. I would not have to modify it to fit in my house but I am a little concerned about stability since it only has one cross support and it is on the floor. It certainly looks heavy duty and I sent the salesman an email. It is listed for $600 and is local.

Nissan did you end up getting that rack? Whats the brand of that one? And if you did get it, how are you liking it?

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I really like the looks of this rack. I would not have to modify it to fit in my house but I am a little concerned about stability since it only has one cross support and it is on the floor. It certainly looks heavy duty and I sent the salesman an email. It is listed for $600 and is local.

Nissan did you end up getting that rack? Whats the brand of that one? And if you did get it, how are you liking it?
That rack was sold before I could go look at it. I really wanted it and do not know the brand. I have scoured online for 3/4 racks, three quarter racks and open top racks but can not find anything similar to it that is shorter than 85".
I called all the gym equipment warehouses and they are all sold out of racks. This is truly the worst time to be trying to buy one.
I may just have to wait until the gyms open back up and people sell all the racks they are buying right now for their garages.

Last edited:

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
Ugh, sorry to hear that man! You probably will get a good deal on one if you wait but I get it you kind of need it now. Will keep my eyes peeled if I find something will pass it along!

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I am going to look at one in the morning. It is kind of weird because the seller does not have a picture. He says he had three of these racks pictured and sold them for $600 each. He has one rack left that is disassembled and he wants $850. He says the one he has left is similar to the one pictured but the front upright is as tall as the rear one and it has more plate storage. I am going to take my trailer and make the drive first thing in the morning.

c5f4bd2ebafd1344608269c16c920320.jpg
40c77e0e46551be0021cdfa8936169ab.jpg

BrotherIron

Reaction score
I used a rack with a similar J-hook and it's never been a problem. Mine is very sturdy and holds up to everything I throw at it.

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
I bought this rack for $850 today and can not believe how heavy it is. My estimate of the entire rack is 700-800 lbs. I am going to paint it before I assemble it.

New Threads