Back after a hot minute (6 month update)

Reaction score
Hey y'all... its been a hot minute. Last time I was on here I was debating doing an MK-677 cycle. There was an overwhelming amount of support from yall telling me not to take that leap which I truly appreciated; however, I was and still am an 18 year old guy so I decided I know everything and proceeded to start an Mk-677 cycle. All went well, ballooned from like 135 to 172 or 3. Got significantly stronger in my lower half as I was training off of shoulder surgery. Never maxed out squat when I was 170 but my pre surgery max of 335 was getting absolutely swamped by a few 5 rep sets of 365 about 4 months later. Shoulder recovery went well, actually think the mk 677 helped at least a tad; however, parents caught my second order of mk so cycle was cut about 3 weeks short. Finished up PT and started fully lifting again a couple months ago, once I got my left shoulder up to speed I was doing all my previous maxes for about 5 reps. Bench got to about 245, squat about 375, and never fully maxed deadlift bc my surgeon told me to avoid heavy traction. Got the go ahead to start wrestling again so that same day the cut started. over like two months went back down from about 170 to 150 (Full disclosure did about 10mg cardarine daily for about 6 weeks). Visually I was just as cut if not more cut than when I started at (135) so im thinking i probably gained at least 5-10 lbs of muscle over the 6 months. Wrestling season started and all my numbers went up apart from squat which declined pretty bad (B: 250, S: 335, D: 450) so I was feeling fairly confident. Went into my first tournament weighing in at 147, a little fatigued from the cut but feeling good. Sadly, in my fourth match I redislocated my shoulder, and proceeded to dislocate it another 4 times because there was no chance in hell my pride would let me forfeit a match in a sport I'd given everything to. The downside to this is that I retore everything and some. Im going back to get the same surgery plus a little extra this wednesday, so ig im back at ground zero. Hope yall have all been well and seen some serious gains the last half year.

Best wishes,
Aidan

Attached is my transformation vid from 135 ish to 170 ish back down to mid 140s

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
You are aware that MK isn't a steroid, right? It's simply a GH secretagogue.

You didn't do a cycle, you just ate food. 🤣

Oh, and gaining 35 lbs to keep 5 or so pounds isn't the best path, so I'd suggest not doing that again.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You are aware that MK isn't a steroid, right? It's simply a GH secretagogue.

You didn't do a cycle, you just ate food. 🤣

Oh, and gaining 35 lbs to keep 5 or so pounds isn't the best path, so I'd suggest not doing that again.
10lbs sir! 🤣

I'd take 10lbs in 6 months as a natty. That's pretty good. But I do agree that going from 135 to 170, back down to 145 is not the best. He probably could have kept a lot more of that mass.

Reaction score
10lbs sir! 🤣

I'd take 10lbs in 6 months as a natty. That's pretty good. But I do agree that going from 135 to 170, back down to 145 is not the best. He probably could have kept a lot more of that mass.
yall are absolutely right, the cut was a little reckless since I didn't anticipate I'd be wrestling as soon as I was... Its time for round two though so hopefully I can keep on a bit more.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I laughed pretty hard when you based your decision around being an "18 yr old guy" and then your parents took your second order of my from you. Maybe wait til you're actually independent and your parents can't intervene with your supplementation.

• Haha
Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
I laughed pretty hard when you based your decision around being an "18 yr old guy" and then your parents took your second order of my from you. Maybe wait til you're actually independent and your parents can't intervene with your supplementation.
only good decisions here... you probably bring up a solid point... or Ive just got to find a way around the postal service from now on

Btcowboy

Reaction score
only good decisions here... you probably bring up a solid point... or Ive just got to find a way around the postal service from now on
Are ya able to get a PO box away from mom and dad?

Reaction score
Are ya able to get a PO box away from mom and dad?
No need... I recently found a supplement shop that sells "not for human consumtion research chemicals" so if that's ever the route I want to go Ive got my source haha

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why are you in such a rush? I can relate to you alot bc I was 135 at 5'8 when I graduated high school. Started lifting freshman year and became addicted. After I got out of high school I ate like a fucking animal and went from 135 to 180 in a year. It wasn't a lean 180, but it wasn't all gone after a "cycle" either.

My point being is your always going to rely on the "cycles" if you don't even know how to grow from eating. In turn it's going to lead to a short run in this lifestyle.

Reaction score
Why are you in such a rush? I can relate to you alot bc I was 135 at 5'8 when I graduated high school. Started lifting freshman year and became addicted. After I got out of high school I ate like a fucking animal and went from 135 to 180 in a year. It wasn't a lean 180, but it wasn't all gone after a "cycle" either.

My point being is your always going to rely on the "cycles" if you don't even know how to grow from eating. In turn it's going to lead to a short run in this lifestyle.
yeah you're probably onto something. Started lifting freshman year of highschool and took mk right after junior year. I'm 50/50 whether Ill try anything new this summer. The thing that held me back the most was that I didnt want to possibly stunt my growth, was always pretty insecure about height (hence the growth hormone secretagoug as first substance i dabbled in). We'll see where things go. thanks for looking out though

New Threads