Back to size cycle. Slin+MENT to control RBC.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Hey fellers. Was making some great progress. Got injured last 2 cycles, so that was a wash. Doc recently switched me to Pfizer test for my HRT, that's when everything took a giant proverbial shit on my chest.

HCT and hemoglobin went sky high. Test both free and total plummeted. Doc pulled me off and it's taken months to un fuck this. Last phlebotomy is in 3 hrs!

Here is what I'm thinking.

Modified PPL with 3 of those day strictly for pump work.( more on this later). No heavy squats or deads. Nothing to aggravate my back or pelvis.

125MG test C EW 2 pins
100MG/week Ment pinned ed
Pump days! Slin! Starting at 5IU pre workout and moving up as I get dialed in safely to about 10IU. Novorapid is brand.
2IU GH ED
Fuck it I will sprinkle in some Anavar at the end for 4 weeks.

Gh will be pinned 15 mins before Slin

Cycle length is 8 weeks except for GH, I will run that 4 or so months.

The idea is that on pump days I can add insulin and put on some extra size.

I am starting at 15g per IU and hope to reduce that a bit as I go? Is this smart as I work my way up to 10IU?

Is there a need for special drinks as I prefer real food? Or is this Interwebs coach hype? I see a ton of stuff on EAA's and I don't really see why.

Slin is the only thing new to me. It's seems you have to be pretty retarded (at these dosages). To do anything stupid.

Did you guys find it put the size on well? Pumps when I add the var? Just any input and experiences would be great. Thanks.

Trendkill

👑 Benevolent Sammich King 👑
Reaction score
What was so different/bad about the Pfizer test vs what you were on before? What dosage for HRT?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
What was so different/bad about the Pfizer test vs what you were on before? What dosage for HRT?

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what it was. Previously to the Pfizer my Trt dose was 125mg EW after feeling like shit doc bumped up to 175
Screenshot_20211031-133739.pngScreenshot_20211031-133817.png

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
10iu slin just once a day? That's pretty safe... you're just dipping your toe in. But yes better safe than sorry. A good friend of mine died from slin...

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
10iu slin just once a day? That's pretty safe... you're just dipping your toe in. But yes better safe than sorry. A good friend of mine died from slin...

Sorry to hear that man! Don't want to get out of line, but. Just by over doing it or from other complications?

Edit: yes just 10IU ED, don't want to rush things

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You want to take slin according the the amount of carbs you are ingesting. You shouldn't just take a fixed amount of slin and then try to make your diet match the amount of insulin being taken; you didn't say you were doing this, but thought I should say it anyway all the same.

I'm assuming when you said 15g per IU, that you were talking about 15g of carbs per IU of slin? If so then that is a safe approach.

For me, I started at 10g per IU.. and eventually found that the sweet spot for me was 7.5g of carbs per IU of slin. Everyone is different, and you will find your own sweet spot by measuring your blood glucose at 1 hour, 2 hour and 3 hour intervals when first starting out.

Reaction score
So how much improvement is he or anyone getting with slin? 1/100 gain in your max over a month of training? .001 lb of muscle gained in a year from it?

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I'm assuming when you said 15g per IU, that you were talking about 15g of carbs per IU of slin? If so then that is a safe approach.

Thanks. This was the preliminary safest approach I could think of. Like all other things, I intend on starting slow and safe and taking the time to dial in from there. based on mirror and scale I can go from there and optimize growth.

Thanks

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
No, not really
No, not really

It's probably the most powerful Amabolic compound out there (There is some debate about how situational it is)

Slin with gear is crazy powerful, Gear promotes crazy growth
Slin shuttles nutrients to FEED the insane growth, making it a cocktail for insane gains.

Read, read, the. read some more.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Side note
I'll be also running Slin with @Human_Backhoe
Since I'll be up at his place for a few weeks working on a project

Should be fun.
Good to monitor sides and take doses at the same time as someone else, in the same gym.
Great way to really tailor dosage and nutrition intake

GSgator

Reaction score
Keep us informed I’m interested on how the ment treats you. I inquired some a while ago. From what I’ve read keeping your estrogen down on that is next to impossible. Guys that weren’t prone to GYNO were rocking b cups. What I gathered is MENT is no fucking joke in the converting to estrogen department. I wonder if running some Mast would help combat that with a very aggressive anti E regime.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I have run ment at a trt level. I saw absolutely no difference in water retention, BP etc. I noticed HCT and hemoglobin went down. I don't really have any problems with aromatization normally.

I tried to lift 1 yard tractor bucket, them put new tracks on skidsteer..... I'm out for a few weeks. I start my blast in the new year now.

New Threads