Benzyl benzoate and alcohol expired

Reaction score
I have two bottles, benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol, which have expired by about a year. Are the bottles still usable? Do these products degrade over time?

Reaction score
I have two bottles, benzyl benzoate and benzyl alcohol, which have expired by about a year. Are the bottles still usable? Do these products degrade over time?
You joined back in 2016 and you finally got around to asking a question?

BB and BA are both inexpensive. Just buy some new and not fuck around with something you’re putting in your body.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, they can both degrade.

Especially if not stored properly.

Reaction score
Where do you buy your BB and BA? I'm just asking this because the source where i bought those before has high shipping costs. Ebay sellers and some web sites feel little bit untrustworthy? I would preciate if you could tell me a good source.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Where do you buy your BB and BA? I'm just asking this because the source where i bought those before has high shipping costs. Ebay sellers and some web sites feel little bit untrustworthy? I would preciate if you could tell me a good source.
Neither item is a scheduled substance. Just buy them from somewhere reputable and you’ll be fine.

Reaction score
Amazon