Considering cruising.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I've run 6 cycles so far and I always PCT and take a good break between cycles. I just turned 29 and have been thinking about cruising on a trt dosage so I don't have to go through the motions every time. My test level was at 615 after my last cycle. What are your thoughts on cruising at that age?? Is it stupid of me to be considering this?

Thanks

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It depends on the individual. I started cruising at 26 because of natural testosterone issues. Let me ask you this, do you want kids? It's not impossible while cruising, but some people have trouble.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It depends on the individual. I started cruising at 26 because of natural testosterone issues. Let me ask you this, do you want kids? It's not impossible while cruising, but some people have trouble.

Hey Spongy, I do plan on having kids and that's the main thing that concerns me. My buddy who is a fellow SI member just knocked up his old lady on cycle, so that gives me hope.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely possible for some. Harder for others

Reaction score
:32 (13)::32 (13):
Hey Spongy, I do plan on having kids and that's the main thing that concerns me. My buddy who is a fellow SI member just knocked up his old lady on cycle, so that gives me hope.

Yayyyyyyyy that would be me ^^^^^^^^^^^! I'm that guy!!! Lol... I guess I just have very strong anabolic juice head swimmers.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If having children is a priority, hold off brother. Is there someone in your life now that feels the same way?

Remember when it comes to conception, you're only part of the story. And the other part seems to have more issues so don't go messing up the easy part.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, cruising is usually a one way street to life time TRT, at 29 I would keep cycling.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the advice fellas. I just wanted your thoughts on the matter since I know most of you guys are cruising.

Canadian muscle

Reaction score
instead of coming off I like to cruise at 250mg/week of test. I also run hcg around week 3 for about 4 weeks. That always makes my sperm very fertile

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got my girl pregnant while doing a blast/cruise. Took 9months of unprotected sex, but it happened.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing like a good cruise

My parents went to Italy last year and loved it

I did Bermuda and the Bahamas once..

If u don't get sea sick then why not try it?

I have a feeling that the wife is going to want to do a Disney cruise soOn

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Not this guy here! Even on heavy heavy HEAVY blast :/ not a bad thing tho until you have to go to the shmashmortion clinic :/