covid 19 store pictures

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I am starting to get it now. For the first time in a week they had some ground beef at the store. My monkey brain wanted to buy them out because I wasn’t sure when I would see it again. More rational thoughts prevailed, but I can see why this is becoming a nation wide mind fuk.

I'm a truck driver for a big grocery store chain. There's plenty of food, it's just the logistics of getting it to the warehouse, and out to the stores.

You'll find the high demand items will come in and out in waves. Our stores will have no chicken for several days, then a few days days later the chicken is back, but ground beef is low.

I'd recommend buying just a LITTLE BIT extra of what's in stock, because it might not be there next week. Just rotate through your supplies.

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Well, still can't get toilet paper so I decided to use my neighbors mexican flag. I didn't steal it, I put it back when I was done. Thanks Mexico.

Reactions: Jin

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Our room mates had a old couple approach them in a costco parking lot, they were too afraid to leave the car and go inside. They were both crying.

They gave them a shopping list and 100$ and asked them to please help them.

How desperate do you have to be to be able to hand a stranger 100$ and put your trust in them...

People are th worst.
Yes they did help them and got them what they can.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Our governor is making grocery stores post a limit in how many people can be in a store at one time starting Monday. Costco started today. They were only letting groups of 25 in after a group of 25 left. Those who were waiting to get in had to stand in line; more social distance in the store, zero distance waiting in line.

Well intended, but ineffective and will incentivize hording. Who has time to spend 3 plus hours every week. People are going to be buying for the month.

Rot-Iron66

Elite
Reaction score
Every time I went to a market, TP was gone, even took down the aisle sign and filled the shelves w/ beer.
After about 5 attempts, I went online to Janitorial supply place, case of 96 for 75.00, problem solved. Not playing the game w/ the rest of the lemmings out there.

Shop at my local butcher for meats anyways, most sheeple dont want to pay a bit more so there's plenty when I go.

F*^k the retards...

Reactions: CJ

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel this is the time it's acceptable to look like a moron.

I saw a guy at the store who was using a bra cup as a face mask. 3 months ago that would have gotten him arrested. In times of a pandemic..... totally legit lol

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I saw a guy at the store who was using a bra cup as a face mask. 3 months ago that would have gotten him arrested. In times of a pandemic..... totally legit lol

LMFAO... Bra cup catches more out going germs than, a bandanna? I appreciate his effort.

How about, you're to follow the lines in the store. Simple fukin task. and you have to social distance. Fine, I'll respect those rules.

This lady. Mask, goggles. gloves. and comes into the isle the wrong way. I am a total rule nazi. But, I waited to watch how stupid she looks and her effort into not cross contaminating. Which is funny to watch because a lot of people don't understand cross contamination.

She grabs the produce bags. And everything is going in a produce bag. So she's grabbing rice, far back, opening the bags with her stupid plastic gloves. Lady, those produce bags aren't protecting the potential cross contamination.

I feel like there should be some commercials on how cross contamination works. If this is "air borne" everything is contaminated. And to prevent it from entering your home. You will have to stand outside your car, sanitizing, everything, one by one, before it enters your car. And you better hope it's not in the air in your car?

And the if a person is stocking the shelf, has the "virus". That bag of rice is now, contaminated. EVERYTHING IS CONTAMINATED!!!!

Oh yeah, then she was try to go the wrong way, I told her to turn around. Wrong way. Looked at me confused. I yelled, "WRONG WAY!"... Then another couple tries to come, i said, 'wrong way' trying to still come down, i just fukkin had it, "WRONG WAAAYYY!!!!" holy fukkking hell, they tell you when you go in the store to follow the motherfukin lines. go get fukked!

sorry on edge here..

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
that is a contradiction my friend u have the right to do what ever u want but stocking and hoarding are two different things....and for every one person like u that would give it there are 1000 ignorant ass hole who care for nothing but them selves so his statement is justified in my opinion ...if people would stop going out for no reason it would end so the fact that people need to keep going out to try and find toilet paper cause people bought 100 rolls for one person is part of the problem...so u speak for urself and unfortunately most people are not like you and want to help other s they fight over it in the store none the less so ur speaking as if everyone is like u and they are not...i do agree we need to come together as a community but were not and we wont to may people living right now that were raised totally wrong or not at all..and not saying ur this person but to all ho have horded they better hope the got guns and hands cause if it comes down to it survival of the fittest will take over...

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
dont know why when i reply to a certain post on the thread it doesnt put it above my post like urs i must be doing something wrong

Chump16

Reaction score
Well, still can't get toilet paper so I decided to use my neighbors mexican flag. I didn't steal it, I put it back when I was done. Thanks Mexico.

:32 (18)::32 (18)::32 (18): now thats funny!

New Threads