Darkside Introduction

Reaction score
I would like to introduce myself as Jake the pig. I am a 10 year experienced lifter with two years of off and on PED use so Im new to the forum but not new to the scene. This is my fist time being on a forum I have been getting most of my information from word of mouth and what I can dig up on YouTube. Im looking forward to sharing my journey and hearing about others. Im thankful to be here, Thank You.
-Jake

Reaction score
I would like to introduce myself as Jake the pig. I am a 10 year experienced lifter with two years of off and on PED use so Im new to the forum but not new to the scene. This is my fist time being on a forum I have been getting most of my information from word of mouth and what I can dig up on YouTube. Im looking forward to sharing my journey and hearing about others. Im thankful to be here, Thank You.
-Jake
That's great to know, welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
The pig. Anything to do with your penis or perhaps the way you eat. Maybe not as lean as you would like. Or maybe your like my wife. You squeal when you orgasm.
Sorry overload of info we haven't shaken hands/hoofs yet.
Hi Jake. Got the feeling you are going to like it here. It is like an extended family once you get to know people.
Like jakethepig. Think it is cool. Obviously I get rickthedick. Not because of bedroom accomplishments I will add.

Hi. Welcome.

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with word of mouth. You know who to blame if things go south.

Welcome bro.

New Threads