Delta 8 THC

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I was smoking about as much as you for a long time and have the same experience basically..there’s a fine line between function and zoned out for sure.. I’m down to about 7-10 grams a day get the same high just costs less
Legal here and I've got my med card so I can grow up to 12 at a time. Wifes got her's as well so we can have quite the little garden going.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Legal here and I've got my med card so I can grow up to 12 at a time. Wifes got her's as well so we can have quite the little garden going.
It’s legal here now too but it’s stupid expensive for no reason. I don’t have the weed growing gift unfortunately. Takes a lot of time and money to produce good plants and I don’t have a ton of either .. I applaud guys that can grow their own and get a good product..It’s not as simple as some would think

Reaction score
It’s legal here now too but it’s stupid expensive for no reason. I don’t have the weed growing gift unfortunately. Takes a lot of time and money to produce good plants and I don’t have a ton of either .. I applaud guys that can grow their own and get a good product..It’s not as simple as some would think
Damn right its flat out rape going the legal route. There is a reason the local dealers aren't out of biz when it comes to selling weed. In my state the actual product is marked up about 2X but on top of that you literally pay around 35% in just taxes. :eek:

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Grandmother an official plant room hooked to her house , was like walking into a small jungle , plants all over the house , kitchen shelves were lined with african violets and orchids , Mom was the same way so I grew up around plants an growing things. It's a lot of fun for me , hell I had cherry tomato's growing in a tent in our basement for 3 years at one point.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Damn right its flat out rape going the legal route. There is a reason the local dealers aren't out of biz when it comes to selling weed. In my state the actual product is marked up about 2X but on top of that you literally pay around 35% in just taxes. :eek:
Sounds like Illinois lol

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
See here it's just the opposite , I can go to the local dispensary just down the road and get an ounce of "regs" its all small nugs n trimmings , pefect for bong hits or rolling cones n blunts for just 60 bucks , where some of the local guys that are growing their own are still trying to sell it for 50 bucks a 1/4 .. and they are slowing starving.

No one up here is willing to pay top dollar for it any more when they can just put it in the garden next to the peppers n tomatoes.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
An people really do overthink growing pot in my opinion ,, its a sub tropical you can grow it in any kind of soil accept clay or mud and as long as it doesn't get covered in bugs , its good to go.

Fox Farms makes a trio of bloom fertilizer and booster that comes all in one package , you just read the directions and you are off to the races.

If you can tell male from female you can grow from seed ,, if not , just buy a few clones.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bunch of bs just smoke bud

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I was smoking about as much as you for a long time and have the same experience basically..there’s a fine line between function and zoned out for sure.. I’m down to about 7-10 grams a day get the same high just costs less

7 to 10 grams of top shelf a day would make me lame af.

You guys are amazing 💪

Reaction score
It's great that you're exploring alternatives like Delta 8 THC to help with anxiety, sleep, and relaxation without the strong psychoactive effects of Delta 9 THC.
Delta 8 offers a more balanced experience, allowing you to enjoy the benefits without feeling overly "stoned." It's important to have clear-headed moments, especially as you get older, and prioritize contentment over getting "baked."

Reaction score
Delta8 gets me baked as hell.

All the cookies and ice cream in my house dissappear. Then I wake up in the morning yelling at my wife for buying that shit knowing full well I'd devour it if I smoked.

I swear she wants me fat.

Reaction score
It's great that you're exploring alternatives like Delta 8 THC to help with anxiety, sleep, and relaxation without the strong psychoactive effects of Delta 9 THC.
Delta 8 offers a more balanced experience, allowing you to enjoy the benefits without feeling overly "stoned." It's important to have clear-headed moments, especially as you get older, and prioritize contentment over getting "baked."
If you're interested in learning more about similar topics, I found an article about CBD that might provide some additional insights: https://www.trythecbd.com/products/delta-9-thc-gummies/

Reaction score

New Threads