DK Introduction

Reaction score
Hello all -

I've learned a lot from these forums the past few months, so I decided to finally make a profile.

Short bit about myself... Played WaterPolo in college, wresting, Muay Thai and Choi Li Fut for ~7 years. Over the course of quarantine, I lost discipline and gained ~60lbs (270lbs). I recently got into weightlifting for the first time, and am about to start my first cut.

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge here.. And I look forward to learning more!

Cheers

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! What is your training setup like right now?

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI ... we see your weight us 270 ... what is you age and height ... although you did not mention it do you have AAS experience ... ?

Reaction score
Hello all -

I've learned a lot from these forums the past few months, so I decided to finally make a profile.

Short bit about myself... Played WaterPolo in college, wresting, Muay Thai and Choi Li Fut for ~7 years. Over the course of quarantine, I lost discipline and gained ~60lbs (270lbs). I recently got into weightlifting for the first time, and am about to start my first cut.

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge here.. And I look forward to learning more!

Cheers
Welcome to UG

Reaction score
Why does everybody blame quarantine for everything.
Out of control kids, weight gain, drugs and alcohol, psych problems..

Holy fuck.. don’t understand this.
I didn’t have a gym either..
But I still trained.
I made my own shit up.
Went to the park and fuck around on the jungle gym..

Beat the fuck out of a tire with a sledge…
Ram up hill..
The only thing I lost was the routine I was in..
To be honest my family unit wife. And kids was never stronger and grew stronger gee during that fucked up Fauci driven mass hysteria..

So now that you’re back on the band wagon . I am glad to see you doing something about it.🤘

Reaction score
Why does everybody blame quarantine for everything.
Out of control kids, weight gain, drugs and alcohol, psych problems..

Holy fuck.. don’t understand this.
I didn’t have a gym either..
But I still trained.
I made my own shit up.
Went to the park and fuck around on the jungle gym..

Beat the fuck out of a tire with a sledge…
Ram up hill..
The only thing I lost was the routine I was in..
To be honest my family unit wife. And kids was never stronger and grew stronger gee during that fucked up Fauci driven mass hysteria..

So now that you’re back on the band wagon . I am glad to see you doing something about it.🤘
My bad, I tried to specifically say “I lost the discipline”. COVID’s not an excuse — I got lazy!

Thanks brother

Reaction score
Lazy is a mindset…

You’ll be fine.. onnce you get back into a good routine everything else fall into place

Reaction score
Welcome to SI ... we see your weight us 270 ... what is you age and height ... although you did not mention it do you have AAS experience ... ?

Hey Chief!

I’m 6’2, 270lb, 30 years old. So far, I’m down about 10lb from my peak.

No AAS experience. Yet. Doing my research on DNP atm…

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! What is your training setup like right now?
Currently I’ve got a smith machine, 10-100lb dumb bells, Pulley system machine, and a treadmill at home. No gym membership at the moment, but looking into a muay Thai gym with weights.

My schedule, broadly is:
Chest & back (mon)
Run/swim (tues)
Arms (wed)
Run/swim (Thurs)
Legs (fri)

Weekends are when I usually roll around on the mat or surf

Reaction score
No AAS experience. Yet. Doing my research on DNP atm…
Bro really…
You gonna go to one of the most potentially dangerous chemicals that you can put into your body..

Y??.
Not a good idea.

Maybe for someone that is experienced and versed I. There diet and training can go this route.. I dont recommend and I bet a good majority of people here would not either.

Diet and cardio with some aggressive weight training and you can drop decent amount of weight..

Post up a pick.
6’2 @ 270 is not that horrible..

Reaction score
Bro really…
You gonna go to one of the most potentially dangerous chemicals that you can put into your body..

Y??.
Not a good idea.

Maybe for someone that is experienced and versed I. There diet and training can go this route.. I dont recommend and I bet a good majority of people here would not either.

Diet and cardio with some aggressive weight training and you can drop decent amount of weight..

Post up a pick.
6’2 @ 270 is not that horrible..
Yeah, I haven’t committed to DNP yet. I’ve been reading through the academic material and personal experiences for an about a month. It seems that reactions to DNP vary, but if done responsibly, I’m not too concerned. IF I go that route, I’ll be sure to share my regimen and solicit more feedback first.

I’m on an ECA stack right now with a 800 calorie deficit. Progress is steady but very slow… so I’m going to give it some more time

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If you're going to blame the lockdown for gaining 60 lb, you can't take the credit when you get it off. Can have it both ways brother.

Welcome aboard. You seem like you have training in your blood so you'll do well on the bounce back

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi bro.
My wife and daughter have online businesses selling those underground products to fat chicks who are too lazy to move their sorry arses away from the television.

My daughter makes more money than I do from my 9 to 5.
If the products like those worked for permanent weightloss they wouldn't have online busness.
Your history is of hard work and discipline to success. Don't start taking the easy way now.

Pull your finger out. Do what you know you should. You aren't a lazy short cut person. You never have been. You just took a break to see how fucked up it is to be like normal fat lazy stupid people.
Diet exercise routine. Dedication to the goal.
Don't let me down. Don't let yourself down.
6 foot 2. I can't kick you in the butt your too tall. But I will shin kick you if I hear you talking about short cuts again.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're going to blame the lockdown for gaining 60 lb, you can't take the credit when you get it off. Can have it both ways brother.

Welcome aboard. You seem like you have training in your blood so you'll do well on the bounce back
I thought the same thing ... but I also struggled more in the lockdown that normal ... but luckily had you guys and others to kick me in the nuts to at least swim, walk, and do body weight training for whne my gym was closed (which was only a 4 to 5 monhts) out 2 years ... let's face it some people milked the lockdowns ... and still are if we're beign honest .. at least OP is here now and on a better track ...
Hi bro.
My wife and daughter have online businesses selling those underground products to fat chicks who are too lazy to move their sorry arses away from the television.

If the products like those worked for permanent weightloss they wouldn't have online busness.
Your history is of hard work and discipline to success. Don't start taking the easy way now.

Pull your finger out. Do what you know you should. You aren't a lazy short cut person. You never have been. You just took a break to see how fucked up it is to be like normal fat lazy stupid people.
6 foot 2. I can't kick you in the butt your too tall. But I will shin kick you if I hear you talking about short cuts again.
I cannot believe Facebook and all the nonsense products there are for men and women for weight loss ... let's face it 90% of people have no interest in exercise or eating better .. the numbers are absolutely off the charts ... we each must take responsiblity and be willing to do the work everyday ...

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I thought the same thing ... but I also struggled more in the lockdown that normal ... but luckily had you guys and others to kick me in the nuts to at least swim, walk, and do body weight training for whne my gym was closed (which was only a 4 to 5 monhts) out 2 years ... let's face it some people milked the lockdowns ... and still are if we're beign honest .. at least OP is here now and on a better track ...

I cannot believe Facebook and all the nonsense products there are for men and women for weight loss ... let's face it 90% of people have no interest in exercise or eating better .. the numbers are absolutely off the charts ... we each must take responsiblity and be willing to do the work everyday ...
During lockdown here I have a home gym 2 full sets of dumbels up to 100 pounds . That is 4 of each in 5 pound incroments a power rack. Leg press cables benches 4 smith machines bikes treadmills. Had all my mother fucker gym rats over training. My home gym is about 2/3 the size of my house . In basement as you call it. with up to 10 guys in it at a time. Best training I ever did got up to 248 pounds lean as a nuns sex life. I loved lock down.
We have here twice a year free rubbish removal. You just put your crap outside your house. Pre covid I drove round in my pickup grabbing all the free gym gear.
Got a huge home gym for nicks.

Reaction score
Hi bro.

Right on.

Firm handshakes, brother 🤝

Reader591

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Something to consider with DNP is your also putting full trust into the “supplier” to have it dosed correctly. If not, it could be a bad ride or worse.

The only way I can understand anyone using it is when getting EXTREMELY lean, and even then it’s a long shot and hard no in my books. Just be carful. It’s not something to be played with.

Heck at least with test or any anabolic in a man, a misdose or screw up isn’t the end of the world. The two things that would be in this bodybuilding world would be insulin and DNP.

New Threads