DNP cycle results and Regal Labs DNP review

Reaction score
You know what would solve all your retard problems? Arsenic
You must be a narcissistic, toxic male. You don't respect mental health, the emotion of men even if was sexual abuse lol. You make me wanna stay away from tren. I wonder if you'd ever get girls as an average looking guy

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You must be a narcissistic, toxic male. You don't respect mental health, the emotion of men even if was sexual abuse lol. You make me wanna stay away from tren. I wonder if you'd ever get girls as an average looking guy
😂 you sound like a male feminist. I gave you life changing advice and here you are just crying some more. I think your brain wires are crossed. Even if you took tren you’d still look like Ghandi in a concentration camp.

Reaction score
It’s very easy to get girls but you offered a lot of insight into your own issues and problems in life.

Learn to listen and talk and you too could get all the bobs and vagene that you could ever want.

Reaction score
😂 you sound like a male feminist. I gave you life changing advice and here you are just crying some more. I think your brain wires are crossed. Even if you took tren you’d still look like Ghandi in a concentration camp.
A male feminist just = a male that believes he is equal to women. What's to laugh at.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
It was your attitude. Maybe start over. You also have no business running dnp.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I don't think you insulted anyone this time. Your in the clear for once 🤣🤣🤣
Just being safe. At this point I’m not sure who I’ve insulted

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I agree with the DNP comment, but let's not forget rule #1 and leave the insults out of it.

This goes for anyone else in the thread as well.

Carry on everyone.
Noted asshole. Wait, does that count as an insult? If so, I retract my statement.

New Threads