DNP Source dinitphen24@protonmail.com

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Over the last few years, I’ve found it frustrating to not have a reliable U.S. domestic DNP source. As such, I sought to find a source for DNP crystal thats of good quality. I’m not looking to get rich off this, and really just trying to fill a demand. Some may remember Dinitro back several years ago; I’m modeling my service off of him. I’ve sent off my product to Janoshik and should be hearing back on the results in a few weeks, barring any customs issues. I’m actively using this product myself and really looking to be straight up, affordable, and gain a solid customer base.

I understand if no one wants to order until the test comes through, but for those that do, please shoot me an email. I will provide further details on pricing, capsule size, and other details you may have.

Hope to hear from you guys.

dinitphen24@protonmail.com

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thread moved to the ADVERTISING subforum.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Over the last few years, I’ve found it frustrating to not have a reliable U.S. domestic DNP source. As such, I sought to find a source for DNP crystal thats of good quality. I’m not looking to get rich off this, and really just trying to fill a demand. Some may remember Dinitro back several years ago; I’m modeling my service off of him. I’ve sent off my product to Janoshik and should be hearing back on the results in a few weeks, barring any customs issues. I’m actively using this product myself and really looking to be straight up, affordable, and gain a solid customer base.

I understand if no one wants to order until the test comes through, but for those that do, please shoot me an email. I will provide further details on pricing, capsule size, and other details you may have.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

DNP

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Attached is the lab report for those that were wanting verification.
95BAE304-7C79-4916-AEF8-E400D90429E0.png

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
You have an almost ten percent overdosed pill and a pill dosed well over 10 percent. That seems rather dangerous with DNP doesn’t it?

Reaction score
Took the plunge. OP is responsive and confirmed payment, but I’m still awaiting shipping confirmation and tracking number.

Will update with a review when/if I get the product.

Reaction score
Took the plunge. OP is responsive and confirmed payment, but I’m still awaiting shipping confirmation and tracking number.

Will update with a review when/if I get the product.
How did it work out?

Reaction score
This was his one and only post. I don’t think he died because he logged in Wednesday.

What makes you interested in this ‘source’?
Just my curiosity. Clen has always been my go. I’ve been readin as much as I can and trying to learn more. I do not have any friends that have taking Dnp. Any insight or info is appreciated. I’m new to the forum.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
Just my curiosity. Clen has always been my go. I’ve been readin as much as I can and trying to learn more. I do not have any friends that have taking Dnp. Any insight or info is appreciated. I’m new to the forum.
There's an entirely dnp subforum here. Recommend you go spend hours reading threads there.

Reaction score
How did it work out?
Great, I just received my second order. Passes the burn test.

First round didn't do much for me, but I think that was from my own underdosing/lack of willpower to exercise. Took a break and now on round two (still using the first batch I got) and getting some good results.

Seller is communicative and fast.

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone who's looking at this thread - I've e-mailed and DM'd dinitphen24 here after transferring payment after discussing a while back. No Response. Unclear if they're MIA or took the money and ran.

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone who's looking at this thread - I've e-mailed and DM'd dinitphen24 here after transferring payment after discussing a while back. No Response. Unclear if they're MIA or took the money and ran.
please show evidence, otherwise we will sue you

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
please show evidence, otherwise we will sue you
If you threaten one of our members again then I will permanently ban you. Do you understand?

This is about the stupidest threat I've seen in my life. It is impossible for you to follow through on, unless you've somehow collected this person's information in the past... but that would be an opsec issue and surely you wouldn't do that to your customers right?

That aside, what are you going to sue him for? For saying something negative about your illegal business? Again, pretty ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣.