Dnp

Reaction score
Hi. I’m new to this. I have heard good things about 24 DNP . I’ve read studies saying that top of fat loss it can help with neurologic deficits. After Covid I’ve been looking for help in this area and nothing has worked. Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to locate this product?

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi. Great to have you with us.
That question has been answered in other sections. Now you have introduced yourself you have the key to those doors.

And some free advice is : to know how to answer where to find something. we would have to know where you are.

My wife has 200grams down in our basement. But I guess you don't know where my house is.

So you will have to get it the way she did. Find a rep. Send them an email. Get a price list. Pay them some money and hope for the best. She started by putting those three letters into the search bar.

C how it works.
I'm sure with just a little more effort you will find a rep for your state/country/planet.

Good luck.

Reaction score
That question has been answered in other sections. Now you have introduced yourself you have the key to those doors.

And some free advice is : to know how to answer where to find something. we would have to know where you are.

My wife has 200grams down in our basement. But I guess you don't know where my house is.

So you will have to get it the way she did. Find a rep. Send them an email. Get a price list. Pay them some money and hope for the best. She started by putting those three letters into the search bar.

C how it works.
I'm sure with just a little more effort you will find a rep for your state/country/planet.

Good luck.
Thanks for responding. I’ve been

C how it works.

Good luck.
thanks for replying. I’ve been searching for about an hour without much luck. I’m in Southern California if you have any more suggestions

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I just put dnp and rep into the search got this. Now u try.Screenshot_20231028-143838.jpgScreenshot_20231028-143838.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143747.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028-143747.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 7

New Threads