New. Really new.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
How important are shakes? I tried one. It said 24 oz of milk or water and just 2 scoops of this weight gainer stuff. It made about 64 oz of the stuff, sure it didn’t taste terrible just kinda bad but I can’t drink that much.
Learn to turn everything over and read the back. A lot of mass gainer has simple carbs, they are cheap and an easy way to get to a 1,000 cal shake.

Reaction score
Learn to turn everything over and read the back. A lot of mass gainer has simple carbs, they are cheap and an easy way to get to a 1,000 cal shake.
I’ll do my best, the struggle really for me is in the nutrition aspect, not sure if I’m getting all my protein and carbs, I don’t know how to count that stuff yet but I’ll do some research, I’ve got to learn to do this the right way

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi my friend. You sure are popular. If i ever got this many replies it would be hate mail. So keep note of all the people who have offered you help. Keep in touch with them. They honestly care. You will love it here.

Reaction score
Hi my friend. You sure are popular. If i ever got this many replies it would be hate mail. So keep note of all the people who have offered you help. Keep in touch with them. They honestly care. You will love it here.
I will, in all honesty this forum is a starting foundation for me, I’ve lost everything and starting from 0, I’m sure not many 98 pound people want to take this lifestyle, for my part I do appreciate those that reach out, thank you for your time and insight. But I’m going through a separation. I’m using this to heal. I know I’m not stable but if I don’t do something I’ll probably go back to boozing and who knows what. Have there been others as thin as me? I don’t mind sharing my truth and pain at this time, I hope it shows how much this will mean to me

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I will, in all honesty this forum is a starting foundation for me, I’ve lost everything and starting from 0, I’m sure not many 98 pound people want to take this lifestyle, for my part I do appreciate those that reach out, thank you for your time and insight. But I’m going through a separation. I’m using this to heal. I know I’m not stable but if I don’t do something I’ll probably go back to boozing and who knows what. Have there been others as thin as me? I don’t mind sharing my truth and pain at this time, I hope it shows how much this will mean to me
Don't know what you mean. 98 pounds is a fat cunt. Get on a diet. Pizza and a carton of beer isnt diet food.
So seriously yes plenty of everything here. Guys who are over 25% body fat and low weight guys like you. Where you are right now don't mean a thing. Where you plan to get is everything.
Sorry to hear about the separation. Been with my wife way over 30 years couldn't imagine life without her.
So the question is. Do you want to put on weight or muscle. No wrong answers. But to help we need to know your goals.
At 21 years of age I made the change from martial arts to weights. I'm 5 foot 9 and was just over 50 kg. So perhaps 115 pounds at a guess.
I'm 55 now and 248 pounds. The sky is the limit. You aren't at zero at all. If ten is your goal i say you are at 9.
Pick yourself up. Dust off the past and find some friends who will help you. Must be ten at least in your post. Ask each of them for what to do next.
My friend you have got this. Good luck and look forward. What's behind you is already done.

Reaction score
Don't know what you mean. 98 pounds is a fat cunt. Get on a diet. Pizza and a carton of beer isnt diet food.
So seriously yes plenty of everything here. Guys who are over 25% body fat and low weight guys like you. Where you are right now don't mean a thing. Where you plan to get is everything.
Sorry to hear about the separation. Been with my wife way over 30 years couldn't imagine life without her.
So the question is. Do you want to put on weight or muscle. No wrong answers. But to help we need to know your goals.
At 21 years of age I made the change from martial arts to weights. I'm 5 foot 9 and was just over 50 kg. So perhaps 115 pounds at a guess.
I'm 55 now and 248 pounds. The sky is the limit. You aren't at zero at all. If ten is your goal i say you are at 9.
Pick yourself up. Dust off the past and find some friends who will help you. Must be ten at least in your post. Ask each of them for what to do next.
My friend you have got this. Good luck and look forward. What's behind you is already done.
Thanks, glad to feel this warmth. Believe me even with tears in my eyes I know I have to go on, my goal is to get muscle, I want to be done being puny, that alone brings many psychological issues haha but I will keep it up, keep reading and doing my best with the advice I get. I’m in a bad spot now, but this won’t be forever. I hate to sound so pessimistic, but I am. I don’t know it’s just too much right now. It this I’ll focus on, I hope it’s my outlet and I can use this to my advantage somehow.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
24oz you say.
So you can down alcohol in massive amounts but not a liquid that doesn't contain alcohol?

👀

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. You're wanting change which is the first thing, and you went out and sought help which is the 2nd. Now, just implement and be patient.

Reaction score
Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. You're wanting change which is the first thing, and you went out and sought help which is the 2nd. Now, just implement and be patient.
I’ll do my best. Life is chaos right now but this I’ll keep at. I’m sure it’ll be ok

Reaction score
I Guess this is me

Attachments

• 496A1E7B-726E-4DCA-ACB5-CE54255510E1.jpeg
    496A1E7B-726E-4DCA-ACB5-CE54255510E1.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 6387ECBF-8D0A-4DD1-BC2D-F562222FBE5F.jpeg
    6387ECBF-8D0A-4DD1-BC2D-F562222FBE5F.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 13