Dosing AAS without f*cking your sh*t up - Volume 1

DLTBB

Deltasaurus Rex
Reaction score
Dosing AAS without f*cling your sh*t up - Volume 1

Everybody is different. Just because I used a certain dose of a particular compound without any side effects, it doesn’t mean it’ll be the same for you. You could use the same dose and suffer from every known side effect. And vice versa, you might be able to run much more with no unpleasant or visible side effects.

If you’re trying something brand new, your safest bet is to start with a super conservative dose. Close to the minimum effective dose. Run it for a while. If you get to a point where your gains stall, don’t increase the dose as your first resort, look at further optimising your training and diet and milk as much as possible from the smaller dose. If you get to a point much later down the line and you know your training, diet and rest are all spot on but progress has slowed significantly, then you can think about increasing the dosage. It doesn’t have to be a radical increase, even an extra 50-100mg a week is plenty to get the ball rolling again.

Through experimenting like this, you’ll know how well you tolerate compounds. You’ll eventually reach a point where you pinpoint the dose where you start to get more negatives than positives by increasing the dose. The point of diminishing returns. So your sweet spot will be somewhere just below that. You’re getting all of the gains with little to no sides.

But it can be more difficult to identify the sweet spot if you’re stacking multiple compounds as one compound could make you more susceptible to certain side effects or could be swaying certain hormones and ratios to unfavourable levels. You could run Test and Tren during one blast and top out at say 200mg Tren. In the future you could be running Test, Tren and Mast and find you’re able to handle more Tren because of the effects of the Masteron. It’s a balancing act and you’re only really going to identify what works best for you after a lot of trial and error over a long period of time.

The question about the ‘best Test:Tren ratio’ pops up all the time. Again, it varies from person to person. What looks and feels good for me might not work for you. The chances are, if you’re asking the question, you’re probably new to Tren and have never used it before. So it makes more sense to start at a lower dose as the side effects can be quite bothersome. 150mg/week is plenty to start with. Unless you’re running a true TRT dose, this means your Test:Tren ‘ratio’ will favour Test at this point. As you experiment over time, you might find you’re one of the lucky ones who tolerates Tren quite well as far as side effects go. That’s not to say it isn’t having a negative impact on your blood work though (it’s terrible, make sure you get bloods). If you tolerate it well, you might want to bump it up to say 250-300mg/week, eventually capping out at say 450-500mg/week (I know I said dosing is individual and now I’m saying to cap out at a certain dose, but this is based purely on seeing blood work of people on or around this dose and markers are always pretty screwed) - at this point, unless you’re running your Test quite high, your ‘ratio’ might be in favour of Tren. Point is, there’s no one size fits all and it’s something you have to try for yourself. The same goes with Deca, there’s no one size fits all Test: Deca ratio to ‘avoid Deca dick’. I’d recommend using a fast eater when trying a 19-NOR for the first time. Tren Ace or NPP. It goes against what I usually say about using Test E or C over Prop as pinning is a ball ache and it’s easier to do it once a week if possible but the side effects of Tren and Nandrolone can be more frustrating, so it’s best to give yourself the option to quickly pull the compound out and get rid of the sides.

For oral dosing, I’d be more cautious than usual with doses when using things like Anadrol, Superdrol, Dianabol and Winstrol during a bulk as it’s very easy to overdo it and screw your appetite and digestion up which is going to stop your gaining in its tracks. You don’t want to be in a position where you’re relying on other drugs to increase your appetite to compensate for your lack of appetite due to overdoing the dosing on your oral. It’s a slippery slope. You don’t need to split your oral dose over the course of the day and there’s little benefit to saving your oral dose as a pre workout in most cases. Just take the full dose whenever it’s convenient and you’re least likely to forget. Use a Monday-Sunday pill box to help avoid forgetting a dose.

I think that’s the end of yet another autistic ramble but the main points I’m making is dosing and side effects will vary massively from person to person, it’s always safer to start low and titrate the dose over time and there is no golden ratio for any combination of AAS.

As far as conservative doses to dip your toes in the water with while still getting the benefit of the compound in full, I’d look at something like:
  • Test 250mg
  • Mast 200mg
  • Primo 250mg
  • Tren 150mg
  • Nandrolone 250mg
  • Eq 350mg
  • Dianabol 20mg
  • Anadrol 25mg
  • Anavar 25mg
  • Superdrol 10mg
  • Winstrol 25mg
  • Turinabol 20mg

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Great read!!!

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Good thread! Easy to read and informative for the newbie

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Dosing AAS without f*cling your sh*t up - Volume 1

Everybody is different. Just because I used a certain dose of a particular compound without any side effects, it doesn’t mean it’ll be the same for you. You could use the same dose and suffer from every known side effect. And vice versa, you might be able to run much more with no unpleasant or visible side effects.

If you’re trying something brand new, your safest bet is to start with a super conservative dose. Close to the minimum effective dose. Run it for a while. If you get to a point where your gains stall, don’t increase the dose as your first resort, look at further optimising your training and diet and milk as much as possible from the smaller dose. If you get to a point much later down the line and you know your training, diet and rest are all spot on but progress has slowed significantly, then you can think about increasing the dosage. It doesn’t have to be a radical increase, even an extra 50-100mg a week is plenty to get the ball rolling again.

Through experimenting like this, you’ll know how well you tolerate compounds. You’ll eventually reach a point where you pinpoint the dose where you start to get more negatives than positives by increasing the dose. The point of diminishing returns. So your sweet spot will be somewhere just below that. You’re getting all of the gains with little to no sides.

But it can be more difficult to identify the sweet spot if you’re stacking multiple compounds as one compound could make you more susceptible to certain side effects or could be swaying certain hormones and ratios to unfavourable levels. You could run Test and Tren during one blast and top out at say 200mg Tren. In the future you could be running Test, Tren and Mast and find you’re able to handle more Tren because of the effects of the Masteron. It’s a balancing act and you’re only really going to identify what works best for you after a lot of trial and error over a long period of time.

The question about the ‘best Test:Tren ratio’ pops up all the time. Again, it varies from person to person. What looks and feels good for me might not work for you. The chances are, if you’re asking the question, you’re probably new to Tren and have never used it before. So it makes more sense to start at a lower dose as the side effects can be quite bothersome. 150mg/week is plenty to start with. Unless you’re running a true TRT dose, this means your Test:Tren ‘ratio’ will favour Test at this point. As you experiment over time, you might find you’re one of the lucky ones who tolerates Tren quite well as far as side effects go. That’s not to say it isn’t having a negative impact on your blood work though (it’s terrible, make sure you get bloods). If you tolerate it well, you might want to bump it up to say 250-300mg/week, eventually capping out at say 450-500mg/week (I know I said dosing is individual and now I’m saying to cap out at a certain dose, but this is based purely on seeing blood work of people on or around this dose and markers are always pretty screwed) - at this point, unless you’re running your Test quite high, your ‘ratio’ might be in favour of Tren. Point is, there’s no one size fits all and it’s something you have to try for yourself. The same goes with Deca, there’s no one size fits all Test: Deca ratio to ‘avoid Deca dick’. I’d recommend using a fast eater when trying a 19-NOR for the first time. Tren Ace or NPP. It goes against what I usually say about using Test E or C over Prop as pinning is a ball ache and it’s easier to do it once a week if possible but the side effects of Tren and Nandrolone can be more frustrating, so it’s best to give yourself the option to quickly pull the compound out and get rid of the sides.

For oral dosing, I’d be more cautious than usual with doses when using things like Anadrol, Superdrol, Dianabol and Winstrol during a bulk as it’s very easy to overdo it and screw your appetite and digestion up which is going to stop your gaining in its tracks. You don’t want to be in a position where you’re relying on other drugs to increase your appetite to compensate for your lack of appetite due to overdoing the dosing on your oral. It’s a slippery slope. You don’t need to split your oral dose over the course of the day and there’s little benefit to saving your oral dose as a pre workout in most cases. Just take the full dose whenever it’s convenient and you’re least likely to forget. Use a Monday-Sunday pill box to help avoid forgetting a dose.

I think that’s the end of yet another autistic ramble but the main points I’m making is dosing and side effects will vary massively from person to person, it’s always safer to start low and titrate the dose over time and there is no golden ratio for any combination of AAS.

As far as conservative doses to dip your toes in the water with while still getting the benefit of the compound in full, I’d look at something like:
  • Test 250mg
  • Mast 200mg
  • Primo 250mg
  • Tren 150mg
  • Nandrolone 250mg
  • Eq 350mg
  • Dianabol 20mg
  • Anadrol 25mg
  • Anavar 25mg
  • Superdrol 10mg
  • Winstrol 25mg
  • Turinabol 20mg