Estradiol levels

Jackstups

Reaction score
What is considered high? I got labs back a couple weeks ago and estradiol was at 117. I know that's out above the normal range of < 39 but how high is it. I wasn't expecting it to be below 39 since my test is at 2900. So is 117 SUPER high, kinda high or just a little high. I did start taking 12.5 aromasin ED. Nips don't really feel sensitive. Maybe a little itchy but I cant really tell cause my chest hair is starting to grow back and at the stage where my whole chest is itchy. Going to have estradiol checked again this week.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
It's a little high, but what stands out more to me is the amount of Aromasin you're using.

I'd personally cut that back to 12.5mg twice per week, and see where that puts me. I could even see 12.5 EOD, but no more to start.

You don't want to tank your estrogen.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
It's a little high, but what stands out more to me is the amount of Aromasin you're using.

I'd personally cut that back to 12.5mg twice per week, and see where that puts me. I could even see 12.5 EOD, but no more to start.

Aromasin kills incoming e2 up to 72 hours from around 85% so it takes 72 hour for it to be back to 100%

I just don't understand everyday at all!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That e2 isn't really high at all as a ratio to your t.

I'd take an AI once or twice a week.

Jackstups

Reaction score
10-4. I'll cut back and wait until next week for retest

eazy

Elite
Reaction score

Please educate me. If test is three times normal levels why is it bad that e2 is also three times normal level (39*3=117) since it's in proportion to the test level?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no need for AI unless you're having adverse effects. AIs should be avoided as much as possible if you're concerned about health in my opinion. Def adversely impact lipids, etc.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Please educate me. If test is three times normal levels why is it bad that e2 is also three times normal level (39*3=117) since it's in proportion to the test level?

It's not necessarily bad, and you are correct in that E2 will also increase as testosterone increases.

I personally wouldn't use any at that level if I weren't having any estrogen related symptoms, but others would. As Spongy stated above, I'm also not a fan of taking another drug if it's unnecessary. I'd rather cut back on the first drug that's creating the issue.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It's not necessarily bad, and you are correct in that E2 will also increase as testosterone increases.

I personally wouldn't use any at that level if I weren't having any estrogen related symptoms, but others would. As Spongy stated above, I'm also not a fan of taking another drug if it's unnecessary. I'd rather cut back on the first drug that's creating the issue.

For me it's exactly this! Estradiol is good for you, as long as the person is not overly sensitive to E2 related sides.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

He did mention itchy nips. Once a week would probably lower e2 enough to stop that but not drop it too hard.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
He did mention itchy nips. Once a week would probably lower e2 enough to stop that but not drop it too hard.

I've never had gyno issues, so I can only go by what others have said. I've heard that if you have gyno issues, YOU KNOW IT, there's no... I think I might, maybe possibly, I dunno.

Is this true by you guy's experiences?

Jonjon

Reaction score
My total test was mid range on trt but estradiol was almost 100. Arimidex made me feel better, cut down acne too. .5mg every 3.5 days for me. Gonna check lipids soon

Charger69

Reaction score

He hit the nail on the head. Remember, the e2 levels they give as “normal” are for the non AAS levels.
If your test levels are above normal, do you stop?
E2 is anabolic. I intentionally let it go high and grow like a weed. I do phase cycling so the run is like 5-6 weeks. There are risks of endema but as long as you know what your doing, you will be fine.
People can get gyno with e2 levels within range also.
I am fortunate and do not have gyno issues and never use an AI. Why limit the growth? Once again, this varies from person to person.

lfod14

Reaction score
High circulating estrogen can allegedly lead to an increased risk of stroke, PAD, prostate enlargement, and supposedly increased risk of prostate cancer, since those are all based on lab ranges of normal people not on AAS and not having the test to balance it out, who knows whether those risks apply to us or not. I'd say it's 50/50.

I only half take those risks serious, Cardarine also "causes cancer" you know, when a lab rat takes way too much for most of it's natural life. What the studies say and what real life does usually aren't the same. What I do know, is it unscrewed my cholesterol from Tren in 2 weeks and it went from crap to beyond perfect! At least as far as a standard panel is concerned.

Reaction score
I've never had gyno issues, so I can only go by what others have said. I've heard that if you have gyno issues, YOU KNOW IT, there's no... I think I might, maybe possibly, I dunno.

Is this true by you guy's experiences?
There's definitely an "oh shit" period where you hope it's just fluid buildup and will go away but in my experience and that of my close friends....once you feel that itch it's already too late.

Yes you can act quickly to mitigate growth and control E2, but whether it was a tiny BB size or a quarter....it stayed. Consistency (soft vs hard, spread out vs localized) is the only thing I've been able to change via AIs and Nolva.

Those 'reversable' protocols using high dose letro for months seems like hell. And I've yet to SEE a success story where it worked.

At this point my fate is to stay muscular/keep growing and minimizing E2 because if I stopped (working out) I'd certainly lose the muscle but not those cute little mosquito bites 😄