Favorite Training Programs, Lets Hear Them!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
For me the past 2 years or more has been Westside Conjugate and variations of it. When I busted up my hip I had good luck running Smolov Jr for bench , brutal but enjoyable.

Goals - stronger than yesterday - expanding state records , setting a world record

Reason - see below

LouieWeakBreaks.jpg

buck

Reaction score
Progressive overload no matter the style, rep pattern, # of sets etc consistently long term has worked for me.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
My own training programs because I know what works for me better than a template does.

That said, if I had to pick a favourite program, I’d say DoggCrap, because running it showed me how much junk volume I was doing and how far away from failure I was with my sets. DC training made me reevaluate my methods for the better.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been on a layoff since eh well prolly around 2015(ish)…not gunna lie… i quit workin out and stopped trt all together…

I started again today…. Calisthenics push ups, pull ups and all sorts of crap…

8-12 weeks of this to a pyramid workout onto 5/3/1…..

Thats the plan

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My own training programs because I know what works for me better than a template does.

That said, if I had to pick a favourite program, I’d say DoggCrap, because running it showed me how much junk volume I was doing and how far away from failure I was with my sets. DC training made me reevaluate my methods for the better.
I dont have what it takes to do any dante type training… id die literally

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive been on a layoff since eh well prolly around 2015(ish)…not gunna lie… i quit workin out and stopped trt all together…

I started again today…. Calisthenics push ups, pull ups and all sorts of crap…

8-12 weeks of this to a pyramid workout onto 5/3/1…..

Thats the plan

Im fucken dyin… i feel like i tore all my muscles from my triceps to my chest ….

What helps? Tart cherry juice is what ive read… what about , what about acv?

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Wasnt a training program but some of the most fun & gains I got were stealing Mark Dugale & Dave Tates workouts from ElitesFTS log section between like 2013-2015. Which were John Meadows influenced.

New Threads