Fellas, Fellas, Fellas!

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I disagree. Its funny AF though. :ROFLMAO:
Yes because you as an elite know more about training than him.

Just another reason the forum is sinking. Chase away the knowledge and replace it with trolls and shitty sources pushing shit on newbies by pm. Then other elites talking about the pump being a primary driver of hypertrophy. Then there is a moderator that had to ask how to fix the most basic of squatting issues. It's not the fact he had knee cave after being injured and out of the gym, that can happen to anyone and would genuinely suck. It was the fact he had no idea what to do to correct it, yet somehow helps set the direction of a bodybuilding forum.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Yes because you as an elite know more about training than him.

Just another reason the forum is sinking. Chase away the knowledge and replace it with trolls and shitty sources pushing shit on newbies by pm. Then other elites talking about the pump being a primary driver of hypertrophy. Then there is a moderator that had to ask how to fix the most basic of squatting issues. It's not the fact he had knee cave after being injured and out of the gym, that can happen to anyone and would genuinely suck. It was the fact he had no idea what to do to correct it, yet somehow helps set the direction of a bodybuilding forum.
I disagree but like I said, him turning green was funny AF. I never said I knew more about training than him.
In addition, he has no regard for health so its probably saving some from danger IMO. When it comes to overall health, I know a ton more than he does.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I disagree but like I said, him turning green was funny AF.
In addition, he has no regard for health so its probably saving some from danger IMO.
If you ever read what he has written you would know he doesn't suggest people do what he does when it comes to aas.

You found it funny because you are also petty.

lifter6973

Reaction score
If you ever read what he has written you would know he doesn't suggest people do what he does when it comes to aas.

You found it funny because you are also petty.
I disagree, Im not petty. Its funny because he put so much stock into trying to drop rxn scores. It obviously means something to him.
He also brags about abuse. How does that look to most esp noobs? Every now and then he will type his routine is not healthy. I stand by what I said cuz its true.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Anyway @Butch_C he's not really posting here now so why do you feel the need to comment about him turning green? Just go back to following him and let it be what it is.

Reaction score
I posted on here but most of the time it ends up with people arguing in the comments and it ends up going off track on to a completely different topic.

I only ask advice on these forums as many YouTubers and influencers talk hella s*** just to get views and make money

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Wow.. I go on a working spree for 5 weeks and apparently a TON had happened. Still so much bickering.

@IronSoul i know I don't have a long tenure but I still love this place. I know, even as a vet in the "board scene," it doesn't mean I don't have LOTS to learn and/or need correction/direction from time to time. This place provided that for me. I made some new friends, probably have a few critics (I'm sure), but never got feedback I more or less didn't ask for. I didn't always follow, like, or necessarily agree with all of it, but everyone is entitled to their opinion... and of course science is science (some old, some new).

I took the best parts of this place to stay motivated, inspired, and accountable... I was excited to watch the journey of a few people who competed for the first time, and lived the experience through THEIR hard work and efforts. I appreciate the comraderry a solid board can offer as well as a sense of community that supports each other. However, as much as we all like "a Cheerleading section," I appreciate knowledge and real life results better.

After all that, I put in the effort with knowledge from here and a paid coach, and it worked.

That's what I got out of UGBB... and I'm grateful for all of that.
---
I could say more and just deleted 2 paragraphs of crap about blah blah blah. At this point I didn't want @1bigun11 to go on a chicken eating spree, so I'll just leave it as..
---
Appreciate the board. Merry Christmas and Happy New GEAR Year! I look forward to following YOUR journey to comp in August.

Regarding the harsh words back and forth? It is what it is man, as long as when my log gets going again, it doesn't get "overly hijacked" with negative bullshit, then the rest of the board will do what it does. I'm just here to learn, help where I can, and grow as healthy as possible. Same as I always have.

Edit: I wasn't here for the exodus of members, so I'm just catching up.

New Threads