frag difference

Tman

Reaction score
What would have better results with:

HGH 176-191

Ghrp-2

Ghrp-6

Just curious the difference between them : I'm currently running
Generic HGH .. I get the numbness in hands an very crazy dreams ... running 4 iu ed been on for 12/1/14..

T

TriniJuice

I like using sticky frags,
Wait sorry, thinking Call of Duty
Carry on.....

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know much about frags. I'm hetero.

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
I would continue to use the HGH, but perhaps drop to 3ius ed to help mitigate the sides. Did you start at 4ius or did you start lower and slowly ramp up the dosage? I think people often times start their dosage to high when a lower starting dose and ramping it up over time seems to work better in my experience.

I would personally use MOD GRF and GHRP-2, unless you wanted the appetite the sub the 6 for the 2. I would also follow the below protocol.

First dose - 100mcg of MOD GRF and GHRP upon waking up.

Second dose -100mcg of MOD GRF and GHRP post workout, followed 30 min later by your HGH

Third dose - 100mcg of MOD GRF and GHRP pre bed.

Tman

Reaction score
I would continue to use the HGH, but perhaps drop to 3ius ed to help mitigate the sides. Did you start at 4ius or did you start lower and slowly ramp up the dosage? I think people often times start their dosage to high when a lower starting dose and ramping it up over time seems to work better in my experience.

I would personally use MOD GRF and GHRP-2, unless you wanted the appetite the sub the 6 for the 2. I would also follow the below protocol.

Second dose -100mcg of MOD GRF and GHRP post workout, followed 30 min later by your HGH

I start at 2 iu then ramp up 2 more after a month.. what's mod grf? Hell I eat a lot already...

Tman

Reaction score

OK just checked it out cjc_1295 what is the difference with dac or without?

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
OK just checked it out cjc_1295 what is the difference with dac or without?

It’s important to avoid confusing CJC-1295 with CJC-1295 w/o DAC. The latter is not CJC-1295, but rather is misnamed Mod GRF. When a peptide doesn’t have DAC, it’s not CJC-1295.

Last edited:

New Threads