Getting really sick of this shit

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If a person mention a persons past history with drug or alcohol problems in a negative way should be banned and shamed in the worst way . So many of us had our battles and won or continually fight that demon . To have some piece of shit who would never have the balls to say it to any of our faces is one of the low of forms trying to hurt someone . It can lead to a relapse and death . Mods u should look into this it something i fucking hate and would really hurt a mother fucker if I could for that . By the way we are all drugg addicted here . I f u don’t think aas are extremely addictive your a fucking moron

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People should be praised for quittin drugs not made fun of . It’s something that turns my stomach and if anyone ever said that shit to me it would me me or u going to the hospital

Last edited:
Reaction score
If a person mention a persons past history with drug or alcohol problems in a negative way should be banned and shamed in the worst way . So many of us had our battles and won or continually fight that demon . To have some piece of shit who would never have the balls to say it to any of our faces is one of the low of forms trying to hurt someone . It can lead to a relapse and death . Mods u should look into this it something i fucking hate and would really hurt a mother fucker if I could for that . By the way we are all drugg addicted here . I f u don’t think aas are extremely addictive your a fucking moron
I only judge people based on their squat depth and dick size. Nothing else matters. No homo.

Reaction score
Only weak people bring up the weaknesses of others. Battling addiction takes strength and those pathetic sacks of shit can’t bear to witness someone accomplish something in life when they haven’t been able to accomplish fuck all.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Everyone battles with something. Some are just to stupid to realize it.
My sentiments exactly.. especially true in this most recent example.

He finds it all too easy to knock others, who have battled and even conquered their demons, while not being smart enough to recognize that his.. will control him for the rest of his pathetic life!

Last edited:

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Anyways, what did I miss? Summary please lol

Reaction score
Is this still going? I'm assuming you and the rest of the members in this thread are referring to me but declined to tag me. Go ahead, let's hear it. I'm here for all of you to express your grievances. Get it all out. I'll wait for the signs of pitchforks and torches being rallied.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
There are times are times I have to call my sponsor , there are times I act as one for others.

Id like to say its been years since Ive used but its been only been a few weeks ... some times shit gets to me and I slip.

When that happens you feel horrible inside as it is , you already know you're a piece of shit and it feels like every one you make eye contact with knows it too .... no one deserves to have that feeling compounded by any thing.

I'll always listen if any one needs to talk no matter the time of day or night.

med id bracelet.jpg

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this still going? I'm assuming you and the rest of the members in this thread are referring to me but declined to tag me. Go ahead, let's hear it. I'm here for all of you to express your grievances. Get it all out. I'll wait for the signs of pitchforks and torches being rallied.
No bro not to u just in general. I have no issues with u

Reaction score
Not you. I’m sure you’d be tagged if it was you.

Freakmidd

Reaction score
I'm only guessing that we're all on the same page here.. but I don't believe you to be the main focus of this post.

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not at all the heroin comment Did bother me some but this wasn’t directed at mm

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve hard drug issues since I was a kid. I don’t believe it hindered me as far as success goes in work field before bouncing I owned a dental lab for many years . Try to support former addicts . It not easy to be sober

BigChief1

Reaction score
You should have done bouncing and dental at the same time. There can’t be many things worse than getting your teeth knocked out by a guy on sat. Only to see the same sob Monday morning who charges u out the ass to fix the shit

New Threads