GNC is Bankrupt. What was your favorite supplement back when?

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
So GNC announced its Bankrupt today. I remember spending a ton of cash there on various stuff back when I was a teenager and maybe 20-21 (when I didnt know what I was doing). It would be funny to hear the random crap you use to buy from there.

Some of my favorites back when were:

Hydroxycut (with ephedra)
Ripped Fuel (with ephedra)
NO2

Article here

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I know i bought some creatine and hodroxycut with ephedra there back in the day when I was in the Army, that shit would get me wired lol.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Ripped fuel and Mountain Dew got me through many double shifts at work back in the day.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
They closing? I still buy pre work outs and protein I have lots of rewards to use they filing just bankruptcy or the closing?

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
Oddly, the last thing I purchased there was some vitamin a/d/k supplement for my wife that is prescribed to her by a physician.

Back in the day it was EAS Creatine and Animal Pak Vitamins that I purchased from them. Oh, and we can't forget the ephedra laced Ultimate Orange pre-workout! It's amazing that I made it to 47 just based on the Ultimate Orange that I drank in my 20s.

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Oh wow I forgot about ultimate orange. I wasn’t a regular buyer but I def tried it once.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thata what u get for charging that much for powder

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know i bought some creatine and hodroxycut with ephedra there back in the day when I was in the Army, that shit would get me wired lol.

Same here...lol

Mister Slicksta

Reaction score
Suprised nobody mentioned Cell Tech, chromium, anabolic mega packs or Weider protein powder. Probably too old for some.....

I use to take cell tech. That shit was crazy good when it first came out.

Gabriel

Reaction score
I don't see how..they charged a small fortune for everything..

Grizzly911

Elite
Reaction score
I use to take cell tech. That shit was crazy good when it first came out.

Yeah, it used to be the best Creatine on the market during that time. Freshman year of high school and constant weight training. I made that awesome gains during that time while dropping lots of bodyfat and I was eating everything in sight.

Ragingmenace223

Reaction score
i was a p6 freak back when they had the oral steroids...been so long i forget what they were called but i tried all of them..the stuff mark mcquire was using..and animal pak is a staple..the m stack is good to.... pinnicale poppers ...thats it andro......

Last edited: