G's Log the pain that made the monster

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, when you post it up like that you can really see you got bigger and really became more solid!! POWWWWW. G has a beautiful face!! hehe

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, when you post it up like that you can really see you got bigger and really became more solid!! POWWWWW. G has a beautiful face!! hehe

Yeah I am just like fuck all this try to edit out the face BS I am just too old for that shit LOL

Thanks been putting in a lot of work, diet has made a huge difference I always worked this hard but was working against a couple things stopping me from being right. Between TRT and diet all the difference in the world! Nov 31st had a total test of 19 by the first photo was at a whopping 225 total, by the 2nd was at a normal range of 858!

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great Log bro! this one is a 101 for logging man I love the videos, very inclusive as far as the aches and pains that come with the lift. bro I will take alot from here . The pic timeline is so freaking cool, you made some great progress bro , congrats on all the milestones you have hit, trophies, your for sure maximizing this ride bud. keep it up I am riding

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great Log bro! this one is a 101 for logging man I love the videos, very inclusive as far as the aches and pains that come with the lift. bro I will take alot from here . The pic timeline is so freaking cool, you made some great progress bro , congrats on all the milestones you have hit, trophies, your for sure maximizing this ride bud. keep it up I am riding

Thanks brother! Appreciate your kind words!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW! Great transformation! You look awesome! Oh and better wo the beard ;)

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW! Great transformation! You look awesome! Oh and better wo the beard ;)

Thanks so much Jen! You know what it is like to be older, we have to work our asses completely off to look even half good LOL

The lats are a trip :)

Hopefully that is a good thing!? Thanks so much!!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much Jen! You know what it is like to be older, we have to work our asses completely off to look even half good LOL

Hopefully that is a good thing!? Thanks so much!!

Oh, yes I do know and I honestly think that's when diet is key!

Yes, it's a good thing...it's a trip to see them from your first pic til now...I love back...well...and shoulders....and arms...lol Legs are a bitch!

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your looking great brother, keep it up.

Thanks Mr. L that is the plan for sure man!

Oh, yes I do know and I honestly think that's when diet is key!

Yes, it's a good thing...it's a trip to see them from your first pic til now...I love back...well...and shoulders....and arms...lol Legs are a bitch!

It was not until I bought a diet that I made huge changes in my body, I could lift crazy weight but did not look like it I was very not happy about this and ever since I get someone that knows what they are doing to make my diets, just started one from spongy hoping it will take me down to near shredded while adding some more back and legs!

I love (on a woman) abs and legs. Legs when a woman does it right the quad sweep is just beautiful to me!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mr. L that is the plan for sure man!

It was not until I bought a diet that I made huge changes in my body, I could lift crazy weight but did not look like it I was very not happy about this and ever since I get someone that knows what they are doing to make my diets, just started one from spongy hoping it will take me down to near shredded while adding some more back and legs!

I love (on a woman) abs and legs. Legs when a woman does it right the quad sweep is just beautiful to me!

Yeah, I didn't see massive changes until I got with my PT...he competes and his GF is an IFBB Pro so they know their shit:) My legs are ok...not even close to where I want them and don't know that they ever will be as I have a lot of issues with my right one. I have a guy that works on my muscles, tendons and cartilage and last night we were discussing the issue, we decided that maybe doing legs in running shoes was not such a great idea;)...lol So going to get some proper shoes for leg day and see if that helps.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't see massive changes until I got with my PT...he competes and his GF is an IFBB Pro so they know their shit:) My legs are ok...not even close to where I want them and don't know that they ever will be as I have a lot of issues with my right one. I have a guy that works on my muscles, tendons and cartilage and last night we were discussing the issue, we decided that maybe doing legs in running shoes was not such a great idea;)...lol So going to get some proper shoes for leg day and see if that helps.

I swear by my pendley do-wins for legs. Squats feel so stable and with them and my depth is so much deeper than any other shoe. Any olympic lifting shoe is the way to go for legs! Make those legs blow up girl I want to see leg pics next "so I know you did your work!" :^O LOL

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I swear by my pendley do-wins for legs. Squats feel so stable and with them and my depth is so much deeper than any other shoe. Any olympic lifting shoe is the way to go for legs! Make those legs blow up girl I want to see leg pics next "so I know you did your work!" :^O LOL

:) Yep, going shoe shopping Friday as I have legs Friday night...I'm excited and hope changing the shoes will really help.

Reaction score
Bro G, that is a hell of a transformation brotha. Really huge changes, look leaner , more solid, bigger I mean a new Gfunky for sure. Great job. the best of you is you always help and push others like me to do our best. Thnx G!!!!

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
:) Yep, going shoe shopping Friday as I have legs Friday night...I'm excited and hope changing the shoes will really help.

I am sure they will!

Bro G, that is a hell of a transformation brotha. Really huge changes, look leaner , more solid, bigger I mean a new Gfunky for sure. Great job. the best of you is you always help and push others like me to do our best. Thnx G!!!!

Thanks PIK! Hard work and a good diet always pay off!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome transformation G...keep it up brother!

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got up and was completely wrecked this morning. Jiu jitsu was quite rough on me last night and not being healed from deadlifts onslaught well it sucked. I was drained and hurt basically everywhere, I attempted to do shoulder press. The bar felt heavy I was like oh this is not good, I went on to 95 barely got it up the first time then hit 5 everyone hurt. 115 actually got a little easier and I start thinking I may make it! Then 135 I actually had to cheat to get it off my chest for the first one so I did my 3 and decided no way I was going to cheat and continue so I called it right there and laid down on the couch. Did not want to get up when my alarm went off even began counting hours and how I could make up the time so I could just stay home and rest..... Threw my man card down and got up and came in to work at least.

The human body is a marvelous thing but it has its limits and when you push them constantly sometime you will push more than it can keep up. Always listen to the signs and train smart!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got up and was completely wrecked this morning. Jiu jitsu was quite rough on me last night and not being healed from deadlifts onslaught well it sucked. I was drained and hurt basically everywhere, I attempted to do shoulder press. The bar felt heavy I was like oh this is not good, I went on to 95 barely got it up the first time then hit 5 everyone hurt. 115 actually got a little easier and I start thinking I may make it! Then 135 I actually had to cheat to get it off my chest for the first one so I did my 3 and decided no way I was going to cheat and continue so I called it right there and laid down on the couch. Did not want to get up when my alarm went off even began counting hours and how I could make up the time so I could just stay home and rest..... Threw my man card down and got up and came in to work at least.

The human body is a marvelous thing but it has its limits and when you push them constantly sometime you will push more than it can keep up. Always listen to the signs and train smart!

Great job and man I hate when the bar feels heavy! I'm going to get back to some grappling this Sat. I think, I miss it but know it works your ass! :)

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
aw man I feel you brother. rest up no reason to have a hang over work out they can do more damage then good

New Threads