Has anyone tried Keeps?

Reaction score
Anyone out there tried Keeps for hair loss or anything like it?? Thinking about pulling the trigger on my own Rogaine stack or something like Keeps. All opinions and experiences shared are much appreciated as always.

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
I used hims just because I'm lazy about getting to a doctor for a cheaper script. I buy minoxidil over the counter. The two have filled my crown a little and thickened the front hairline. I had been balding for 10 years before before taking anything so I'm not expecting full coverage to come back but I'm pleased with the results.

lfod14

Reaction score
Anyone out there tried Keeps for hair loss or anything like it?? Thinking about pulling the trigger on my own Rogaine stack or something like Keeps. All opinions and experiences shared are much appreciated as always.
Total waste of money. Grab Minoxidil off the shelf (wholesale club preferably, $30-$40 for 6mo), and if you want Finasteride (beware) have your PCP write you a script as it's $10 for a months worth. Him's, Keeps, all a complete wastes to may you pay 5x for absolutely nothing.

Reaction score
Total waste of money. Grab Minoxidil off the shelf (wholesale club preferably, $30-$40 for 6mo), and if you want Finasteride (beware) have your PCP write you a script as it's $10 for a months worth. Him's, Keeps, all a complete wastes to may you pay 5x for absolutely nothing.
Have you used or know others that have had bad effects or even good results with finasteride? You think I'll do just fine with minoxidil alone with maybe micro needling? My biggest fear with minoxidil is using it then whenever I decide to stop using or it becomes ineffective that I'll be worse off than when I started.

lfod14

Reaction score
Have you used or know others that have had bad effects or even good results with finasteride? You think I'll do just fine with minoxidil alone with maybe micro needling? My biggest fear with minoxidil is using it then whenever I decide to stop using or it becomes ineffective that I'll be worse off than when I started.

Depends on why you're losing. If it's mild loss, Min in many cases will work solo. If you can knock more hair into it's growth cycle you may be able to play some catch up. If it's definitely androgenic loss, you'll need the Fin to suppress DHT, and the downsides of that are obvious.

If you've ever done genetic testing, see if you have the MPB gene, if you don't, I'd skip the Fin.

I used both for about 6mo, had no issues, at around that point my pharmacy switched brands to an Indian piece of crap and within 2 weeks I had no dick after 6mo on the other one, tried waiting it out and also regressed hair wise. Pharmacy shopped and found one that had my old brand, started getting my hair back again but still had ED problems, wound up giving it up completely. Now I use Min only.

On the fear of losing when you come off, that's part of the game, Fin doesn't grow your hair back, it only suppresses the DHT that's taking it. Minoxidil is what grows it back as it forces more follicles back into the growth phase and can knock dormant follicles back to life. If you stop using it your hair simply returns to it's previous state, so you'll start losing again, but you're not going to lose anything you didn't or wouldn't have already lost. If MPB is a problem, you don't come off, it'd be like being hypogonadal and just quitting TRT, you're only good because you're on the test, it never fixes the problem, it works around it.