Hello, I am a College Student from Virginia with many interests about pharmacology and health.

Reaction score
I go to college for music, and played music for high school. I lost all my weight my junior year in keto. When Covid hit we canceled marching band and I had a chance to do football. I bulked up from 210 to 350 and had a great season but never lost my weight. I am interested in Clenbuterol for it’s bronchial effects and for it’s weight loss benefits. I am also interested in using HMB (b(Hydroxy/b)Methylbuterate. To preserve as much muscle as possible.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I go to college for music, and played music for high school. I lost all my weight my junior year in keto. When Covid hit we canceled marching band and I had a chance to do football. I bulked up from 210 to 350 and had a great season but never lost my weight. I am interested in Clenbuterol for it’s bronchial effects and for it’s weight loss benefits. I am also interested in using HMB (b(Hydroxy/b)Methylbuterate. To preserve as much muscle as possible.

ditch both of the drugs and just get into a caloric deficit.

At that size you arent going to lose any muscle at all.
you only need to start worrying about dieting off muscle when youre getting very lean (under 10%) or if youre crash dieting with too much of a deficit too quickly.

Just get on a moderate deficit, do your cardio, and train and the weight will come off fast

Reaction score
Oh yea. That stuff is perfect! You're going to get totally shredded bruh. Don't let any of these do-gooders come in here and tell you otherwise. They just don't want to share the secrets to quick rapid effortless weight loss. You should be all set! Do you have a source or are you looking for one?

Reaction score
L
Oh yea. That stuff is perfect! You're going to get totally shredded bruh. Don't let any of these do-gooders come in here and tell you otherwise. They just don't want to share the secrets to quick rapid effortless weight loss. You should be all set! Do you have a source or are you looking for one
I’m just looking for one

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
What success have you had with your weight loss based on your current diet and training?

Are you able to post your training programming and diet?

Reaction score
What success have you had with your weight loss based on your current diet and training?

Are you able to post your training programming and diet?
Honestly I’ve had pretty good success I walk about 5 miles a day, I do time under tension with biceps about 3 reps of ten and then to failure. 6 seconds up and 8 seconds contraction. I do 3 60 second wall sits. I’m down 30 pounds when I started two months ago. I’ve been eating more or less an average of 1600 calories, on my weight training days I eat around 2500 and about 1,200 on my resting days. I do another weight excessive where is take the dumbbell from my side and lift 90 degrees in line with my shoulder.

Reaction score
We are not a source board, asking for sources is against forum rules, and breaking the rules is subject to bans.

Please do not ask for sources. Thank you.
Apologies, I didn’t think I was asking, merely letting the gentleman know my intentions.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Honestly I’ve had pretty good success I walk about 5 miles a day, I do time under tension with biceps about 3 reps of ten and then to failure. 6 seconds up and 8 seconds contraction. I do 3 60 second wall sits. I’m down 30 pounds when I started two months ago. I’ve been eating more or less an average of 1600 calories, on my weight training days I eat around 2500 and about 1,200 on my resting days. I do another weight excessive where is take the dumbbell from my side and lift 90 degrees in line with my shoulder.
i applaud your ability to do such a wide variety of things as stupidly as possible.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm glad you've been able to drop 30lbs, but I'm going to say something as nicely as possible.

If this is your training, then it's absolutely crap. I can understand the wall sits, as you weight 350lbs... that's a good amount of weight to move and wall sits can help you establish form and build core strength. The daily cardio is also good. However everything else you listed sounds poor.

You don't need to cut your calories so steep. At 350lbs you could eat more and still drop significant weight. Creating such a big deficit end up giving you cravings and lots of hunger. It will effect your performance in the gym. Use a slight caloric deficit, and reduce calories further when you see the scale has not moved several weeks in a row.

Your weight training program I don't understand at all. You work biceps with a 6 second eccentric motion, and 8 second concentric? Time under tension is important, but this is a bit extreme. You would probably get the same benefits from a 4-1-1 tempo.

I don't even know what the shoulder exercise is that you're referencing. Dumbbell shoulder press?

Are these really the only 3 weight bearing exercises you are doing?

For you I would suggest 3x full body workouts per week; with all your sets being straight sets (no intensifiers) for at least the first 12 weeks of that training block.

Reactions: Dex

New Threads