Hello! New to this , 32 from Canada.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
This is my current routine, it has Arnold Press in it
It's DB only and meant for people that are coming back from taking a break from the gym
I feel too inexperienced to switch it for something else but the weight I use is quite light because of the reason above
Yet to see anyone do an arnold press with anything but a dumbbell. Maybe badleroybrown could do it with a straight bar. Snake too. 😁
Funny arnold himself never got rotator cuff injury from them. Same with behind the neck shoulder presses.
All the guys who did them are still training 40 years on. But they are bad exercises?

Reaction score
I'm sure you are with a name like. Emeritus pharmaceuticals...

Don't solicit our members, not even a whiff of it. Failure to comply will result in a permanent ban.
I always abide by board rules. I have no intention to solicit sales. If that was my intent I’d contact board admin and follow proper procedures. No need to be concerned I’m here strictly as a member.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I always abide by board rules. I have no intention to solicit sales. If that was my intent I’d contact board admin and follow proper procedures. No need to be concerned I’m here strictly as a member.
To abide by the rules would require you to read the rules. Had you read the rules you'd understand what you are doing is trying to find a way to skirt the rules.... Manipulate them as if you aren't doing anything wrong.

All you had to do was shut up and comply, and your posts are clearly fishing for people. Who the fuck says "hey guys , I'm in Canada, I'm open to conversation if you want to contact me".

Who the fuck would contact you? We don't know you. Any person with any amount of social etiquette would see how this is bullshit.

Also we are not a sponsor board. Contacting the admin would not get you any benefits.

You are soliciting and fishing for people. All you had to do was shut up and say "understood", but instead you chose to double down.

You fucked around and now you're about to find out. You are banned permanently.