Hello ug

Reaction score
New to ug.. my name is Jeremy, I’m 30 and live in tx. Power lifted all through hs, lifted heavy in my 5 years in the army, and started doing more cardio( CrossFit type training while in prison.). I’m 6’3 280. I’m tryin to cut some weight and tone up, and altogether just be more healthy. Just started test c 500/wk (250 x2). Kinda wondering the best direction to go. Should I run the test by itself through the entirety, or should I maybe throw in some winstrol? And what are the best es blockers and joint supports. Also what can I do other than proper exercise/dieting to help keep my bp in check? Thanks all

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome K512. I tend to not reply to first posts that include gear talk but I'm going to take a chance; maybe you have what it takes to stick around.

There's a lot of information you need to provide but I'll run with what you gave us. ES blockers, you referring to and AI? I like anestrozole on 500 test a week, 1 mg does a good job but blood work needs to be done at about 4 weeks in. You also need to look into a PCT unless you're on TRT. Cycle length? If you are a first timer, no other compounds for now.

I highly recommend you start a thread in the "Anabolic Steroids" forum to dive deeper into this.

Anyway, welcome to UG

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How far into this cycle are you?

You need arimidex or aromasin

You need clomid and nolva

Stick to test only.

For blood pressure see your doctor for medication. Otherwise do some cardio, drink plenty of water.

Thing is if you were trying to be healthier than steroids probably was not the best route especially for fat loss. That's not what steroids do.

Welcome to UG. Let's straighten this out.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground.

What Pillar and Snake said.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Spill your guts bro, we need to know lots about you for any decent advice

Oh, welcome

Reaction score
I just finished my first week yesterday. And I was gonna do a 15 wk cycle. I’ll be here, I’ve been reading through a lot of the threads and can see there are many knowledgeable people on this site. And I will schedule some labs this week for about 3 weeks from now

Reaction score
I will put in the order for the arimadex and nolva today. I just finished my 1st week. And I didn’t really start the cycle for fat loss, I wanted to get some lean mass in, and during my off cycle I was gonna kick in hard this summer with some more CrossFit and distance running, and when the summer is over maybe jump into a more “legit” cycle. I appreciate all the help from everyone!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome to the board

Reaction score
Let me know what you need to know. I’m here for all the advice I can get. I want to get the most I can out of this

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Let me know what you need to know. I’m here for all the advice I can get. I want to get the most I can out of this

Whats your height?

Basic training style/split?

Rough diet breakdown?

Goals: strength, aesthetics, both?

That’ll help the guys get an understanding of where you’re at and help provide more detailed advice.

Reaction score
I’m 6’3
for my split I normally do 3 weight workouts a wk. chest/trim back/bi and shoulders/legs with 2-3 of the other days being CrossFit or plyometric workouts (burpees sprints hiit workouts etc.)
I’m not just super into my dieting, but I eat as well as needed I would think. High protein veggies. Stick away from bread as much possible. Try for complex carbs over simple when possible
and my goals are more aesthetic than anything

Reaction score
I’m 6’3” 280 lbs

its been several months since I last did my 1rm. But I would say conservatively.. bench around 385-400 squat 500-515 dl 450-465
I run a 5:15 mile, can do around 15-18 pull-ups. my normal routine lately has been 3 days in they gym chest/tri back/bi and shoulders/legs with another 2-3 days doing more cardio/plyometric workouts. (Burpees, sprints, hiit training, body weight exercises etc.) also, I do construction, so my job keeps me pretty active as well.

the diet needs some work, but I try to stay aware of my intake. Mostly high protein and veggies. Try to stay away from bread as much as possible, and try to keep my carb intake to complex carbs as much as possible.

and my goal is aesthetic for sure. I am pretty “fit” but would like to look better. I’ve always been a bigger guy and would just like to shred up some

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Post a picture. 280 lbs 18 pull ups, 5:15 mile and those lift numbers.

I have got got to see this Superman physique.

I’m 290 with similar lifts but I get out of breath tying my shoes.

Reaction score
So, about the pics. Seeing as I just got out of prison, I don’t know how comfortable I am putting up pictures of myself on a website devoted to illegal substances. If that is you in the pic on your profile, then you are way more jacked than I am. But you’ve also been on gear for how long?? Doing I’m sure very high weight training for how long? If your wind isn’t where you want it to be, maybe focus some of your training on that, or possibly mma (bjj is where I started). I’ve been in prison for the last four years doing burpees and hiit training everyday. I’m an Endomorph to the fullest so have a very avg to big build. The main reason I’m looking to gear is to try to cut up. I tried to pm you to send some pics without posting on the site, but I’m a new user so can’t send pm’s yet. If there is a way to get you some pics without posting them for the world feel free to let me know

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will put in the order for the arimadex and nolva today. I just finished my 1st week. And I didn’t really start the cycle for fat loss, I wanted to get some lean mass in, and during my off cycle I was gonna kick in hard this summer with some more CrossFit and distance running, and when the summer is over maybe jump into a more “legit” cycle. I appreciate all the help from everyone!

Take your CrossFit the **** outta here we don't do pussy shit.

New Threads