Hello!

Reaction score
Hello UGBB guys! I just like many of you enjoy doing what we all do here that is learn from each other, share knowledge and experience, talk about good and bad things, of course training and diet is super important and sometimes underrated and of course communicate like friends at the gym just here everyone have this same "hobby" and therefore no judgement involved in taking steroids or doing our things that we unfortunately can't tell others about. I came from meso, some guys might know me and I'm going to say hey to @MisterSuperGod and @crido887 and others too, I just don't want to make this post very long!

My story is pretty simple and I think not that uncommon. I grew up in some "wrong part of the town" to put it lightly, so I had to deal with bullying and some other shit, you know how it is. So in my teens I decided to start working out in the streets, met some cool guys and then worked a construction job during school summer vacation to save some cash for creatine, whey protein and gym membership. So over the years I got most of natural gains, I believe (200 pounds or 90kg at almost 6'2 or 187cm probably 12% naturally). I took steroids pretty early at 21, it was testosterone and dbol and like probably everyone else here experienced insane noob gains all over again lol. It was greatness and remembering it now it is nostalgia at it's finest!

Currently I sit at 230-240 pounds depends on what I take for my cruise and bf level. Now I'm 240 pounds at roughly 14% I'd say, never was very strong unlike some guys here, but I can bench 415 pretty clean, not paused of course just touch and go. I try to train with mostly basic compound exercises, but I like to include weighted dips and pullups plus I like swimming for cardio and general fitness, to remain athletic and not just muscular. My diet is usually 3500 calories, if I go less than 3300cals I feel quite a bit weaker and my energy starts to lower, I also catch myself preferring couch more than going for a walk for example, so I keep my body fat 12-14% year round and cals 3300-3500 so I feel optimal and still look kinda leanish, at least in my book.

Overall, I have been training for nearly 14 years and taking steroids for almost 6 years. There are no regrets from me, it is my life and I live it like that, I'm not convincing anybody to follow me or do what I do, I believe every person must choose his own path in life. We have to educate ourselves before and gather as much information as possible before doing something like this and possibly living the enhanced lifestyle.

I joined because I want to see how life is here at ugbb and to meet some people that left meso, also to meet new people and become part of the community. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I am kind of hard on the first time posters that do the gear talk but this post has an exception to that rule. Good mix of the lifestyle and what seems to be from a serious lifter. For that, you get a pass on O'l Snakey coming down on ya.

Glad you found us. We have a lot of Meso castaways here so you should know some guys. One piece of advice, this is not Meso, I'd like to think we're a bit of a better home for everyone regardless of where you are on your travels.

Reader591

Reaction score
Welcome, maybe in internet world 415 bench press with good form Isn’t impressive, but how many time do you walk through in a gym and see that? Unless it’s a hardcore powerlifting gym. I’d call it strong haha.

Reaction score
I am kind of hard on the first time posters that do the gear talk but this post has an exception to that rule. Good mix of the lifestyle and what seems to be from a serious lifter. For that, you get a pass on O'l Snakey coming down on ya.

Glad you found us. We have a lot of Meso castaways here so you should know some guys. One piece of advice, this is not Meso, I'd like to think we're a bit of a better home for everyone regardless of where you are on your travels.
Thank you, I'm glad I heard about ugbb from other members that are here and decided to join too. Both forums are unique and interesting, but it is the community and rules that are different. I will just mention that I miss talking about diet, training, lifestyle and steroids, but I'm sick of sources everywhere if you know what I mean.

Welcome, maybe in internet world 415 bench press with good form Isn’t impressive, but how many time do you walk through in a gym and see that? Unless it’s a hardcore powerlifting gym. I’d call it strong haha.
Well, I guess we are all guilty of watching freaks of nature and think that's the norm nowadays. Sometimes we need to remember that we live in real life and not some virtual one! Thank you.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Hello UGBB guys! I just like many of you enjoy doing what we all do here that is learn from each other, share knowledge and experience, talk about good and bad things, of course training and diet is super important and sometimes underrated and of course communicate like friends at the gym just here everyone have this same "hobby" and therefore no judgement involved in taking steroids or doing our things that we unfortunately can't tell others about. I came from meso, some guys might know me and I'm going to say hey to @MisterSuperGod and @crido887 and others too, I just don't want to make this post very long!

My story is pretty simple and I think not that uncommon. I grew up in some "wrong part of the town" to put it lightly, so I had to deal with bullying and some other shit, you know how it is. So in my teens I decided to start working out in the streets, met some cool guys and then worked a construction job during school summer vacation to save some cash for creatine, whey protein and gym membership. So over the years I got most of natural gains, I believe (200 pounds or 90kg at almost 6'2 or 187cm probably 12% naturally). I took steroids pretty early at 21, it was testosterone and dbol and like probably everyone else here experienced insane noob gains all over again lol. It was greatness and remembering it now it is nostalgia at it's finest!

Currently I sit at 230-240 pounds depends on what I take for my cruise and bf level. Now I'm 240 pounds at roughly 14% I'd say, never was very strong unlike some guys here, but I can bench 415 pretty clean, not paused of course just touch and go. I try to train with mostly basic compound exercises, but I like to include weighted dips and pullups plus I like swimming for cardio and general fitness, to remain athletic and not just muscular. My diet is usually 3500 calories, if I go less than 3300cals I feel quite a bit weaker and my energy starts to lower, I also catch myself preferring couch more than going for a walk for example, so I keep my body fat 12-14% year round and cals 3300-3500 so I feel optimal and still look kinda leanish, at least in my book.

Overall, I have been training for nearly 14 years and taking steroids for almost 6 years. There are no regrets from me, it is my life and I live it like that, I'm not convincing anybody to follow me or do what I do, I believe every person must choose his own path in life. We have to educate ourselves before and gather as much information as possible before doing something like this and possibly living the enhanced lifestyle.

I joined because I want to see how life is here at ugbb and to meet some people that left meso, also to meet new people and become part of the community. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Welcome bro.

crido887

Reaction score
Welcome!

Yea. He was asking me how it was here. Looking for more comradery vs just a place to find info on drugs.

I still do like meso more for drug talk, but it's nice to be here for other things that matter more than drugs.

Even small stupid shit about what we are eating, etc is nice.

Reaction score
Welcome!

Yea. He was asking me how it was here. Looking for more comradery vs just a place to find info on drugs.

I still do like meso more for drug talk, but it's nice to be here for other things that matter more than drugs.

Exactly, friend, you put it better than I ever could!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome!

I think that's why we keep a lot of members for such a long time. Let's face it, if you're only going to pop on when you're about to cycle and that's all you talk about, you're not really going to interacting much.

Everyone is equal here but I'm damn close to pulling rank on you with that AVI and have it taken down. Seeing that does me no good. lol

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Hi. I'm always looking for new friends. But old friends are even better. Welcome Lukiss my old friend. Hope you have a better time of it than me. Haven't made a new friend here yet. Plenty of death threats. In a friendly way if that counts.

Reaction score
Hi. I'm always looking for new friends. But old friends are even better. Welcome Lukiss my old friend. Hope you have a better time of it than me. Haven't made a new friend here yet. Plenty of death threats. In a friendly way if that counts.
Ricky, man how you doing?

What matters is you spend your time valuably, you have a good heart and help new guys with different kind humor, not everybody can understand it and might get offended you know, but all is good man keep on rocking.

TeddyBear

Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Solid intro, and to echo others: yes, you sound exceptionally strong and yes, your arms look sick.

Reaction score
Solid intro, and to echo others: yes, you sound exceptionally strong and yes, your arms look sick.
Thanks man, good to hear!

You did awesome job transforming from skinny kid as you mention it, not sure about the other part lol. All good man, we all are here to improve and help others to achieve the same, to do that we must first get experience ourselves.