Hi Uncle Z. here

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OMFG I love this board. Where's Mike Arnold?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
geo! where in the **** have you beeeeeen.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If the 49ers dont win tonight then they are in trouble

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
LMAO! Deja vu

Im with spongy, where is MIKE ARNOLD!

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
J6y1RaP.jpg

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do u even scam fgt?

A little respect fellas, please. Get some bass in that voice. Starch in that backbone. We've real live walking and talking living legend!! How Z didn't make the list of Kingpins is beyond me? He's a gangster.
One of my proudest days on the boards was when Z told me he was going to suspend his reshipping campaign to travel to the USA and "cripple" me. Uncle made it clear that he wasn't outsourcing to have me handled. He was dealing with me personally. I was very proud. Frightened beyond comprehension but very proud.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol...biggerben I remember reading those messages he sent to you, hard to believe you are still with us, stay safe bro

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A little respect fellas, please. Get some bass in that voice. Starch in that backbone. We've real live walking and talking living legend!! How Z didn't make the list of Kingpins is beyond me? He's a gangster.
One of my proudest days on the boards was when Z told me he was going to suspend his reshipping campaign to travel to the USA and "cripple" me. Uncle made it clear that he wasn't outsourcing to have me handled. He was dealing with me personally. I was very proud. Frightened beyond comprehension but very proud.

Ben, you are nothing less of a blessing by our dear lord.. if anything ever happened to you by the hands of Uncle z i would have a tough time moving forward in life.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I'm new here and admittedly am coming from Ology, but can someone please aware me as to Zeek, Uncle Z, Stark (I know he's a chemist for Pinn or something I think), Piki, and Mike Arnold? I'd rather not drink the kool aid if at all possible hahaha

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no joke doc.... read what i write and live by it

Zeek = he is pile of shit and stay away from him, he might have a high gay post count at ology but that means nothing... he is a scammer.

Pikiki = its speaks for itself, he sounds like a muppet and he says pinnacle is number #1 best gear, stay away.

Stark = also a pinnacle guy

Uncle Z and Mike Arnold = just read this thread

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
no joke doc.... read what i write and live by it

Zeek = he is pile of shit and stay away from him, he might have a high gay post count at ology but that means nothing... he is a scammer.

Pikiki = its speaks for itself, he sounds like a muppet and he says pinnacle is number #1 best gear, stay away.

Stark = also a pinnacle guy

Uncle Z and Mike Arnold = just read this thread

Thanks for the tips brother, i like to hear every side to a story and make up my own mind but:

Zeek: heard that before and have learned to take his word with a grain of salt

Piki: gave me reference to Pinn gear which I ran on my first cycle. Thought it was underdosed bc at 625mg/wk I got serum levels of only 2800ng/dL. Other than that never interacted with him.

Stark: know he's a pinnacle guy but his old posts in the chem section helped me get a better understanding of the brewing process. Never interacted with the dude

Uncle Z: never tried his stuff but heard he got busted and came back. Others said he just laid low. He's got his cronies up in apology pimping his threads and he's bringing threads back from 2007 or so if they've got his name on it. One of his reps said he was no longer a rep and I made a comment that it was ironic since it still said so in his sig...got banned the next day.

and Mike Arnold: always heard he pushes his PSL line but that's what any rep will do. I thought his actual steroid knowledge was pretty decent though but no idea what he's done hahaha

Thanks again for the tips though :)

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah pik was a brother on this board and dicked us over for some free shitty gear. He's a real piece of shit.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Yeah pik was a brother on this board and dicked us over for some free shitty gear. He's a real piece of shit.

Sorry to hear that brother. I'm new to this game so I don't know much of the history. I don't like to play bs games like that so I'm just here to learn and help others learn :)

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Couldn't have said it better myself Herm...would've used all caps though on that last sentence

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wonder why the name had to change for all these new guys to show up.
Are you hiding something????

Bigwhite

Banned
Reaction score
They say if you have nothing good to say, don't say it. I'm not saying a ****ing thing!!!

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I wonder why the name had to change for all these new guys to show up.
Are you hiding something????

I'm an open book with nothing to hide brother! Neve heard of this place till it got recommended to me yesterday but glad to be a member thus far :)

New Threads