Hi - very new here.

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am male 35-36 yo , 5'4" - working out in gyms for 23 years. I discovered UG while searching for New York State bloodwork information. I am on my second cycle - Test - NPP - Primo and some Anavar here and there. I am approaching 3 months in and I would like to check health markers and determine if I could squeeze some Masteron as I will be out of Primo soon.. It would also help me gauge the length of the cycle. I cannot believe how hard it is to be on cycle in New York... no easy syringes, no easy bloodwork...
Your content looks very interesting. Thank you for having me here.

Best,
G

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am male 35-36 yo , 5'4" - working out in gyms for 23 years. I discovered UG while searching for New York State bloodwork information. I am on my second cycle - Test - NPP - Primo and some Anavar here and there. I am approaching 3 months in and I would like to check health markers and determine if I could squeeze some Masteron as I will be out of Primo soon.. It would also help me gauge the length of the cycle. I cannot believe how hard it is to be on cycle in New York... no easy syringes, no easy bloodwork...
Your content looks very interesting. Thank you for having me here.

Best,
G
How far from a bordering state do you live?

Reaction score
How far from a bordering state do you live?
I am very close to NJ, PA, CT - but I am NY resident.. I read about Defy on another post - I think I am going to explore that option for bloodwork. Syringes/needles - I was thinking to go shopping in PA tbh :))

Reaction score
I am very close to NJ, PA, CT - but I am NY resident.. I read about Defy on another post - I think I am going to explore that option for bloodwork. Syringes/needles - I was thinking to go shopping in PA tbh :))
I’m pretty sure you can make an appointment in an out of state Quest or Labcorp and go there. They only care about which state the blood was drawn in.

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure you can make an appointment in an out of state Quest or Labcorp and go there. They only care about which state the blood was drawn in.
I reached out to SynergisticLabs and you are correct! They can work it out with the state you draw bloods only. Thanks!

Reaction score
I reached out to SynergisticLabs and you are correct! They can work it out with the state you draw bloods only. Thanks!
Good. That’s bullshit for NY residents but it’s good there is a work-around.

New Threads