Horrible PIP

Reaction score
Hey guys just had a question about PIP experiences.
My Test- E cycle has been going smoothly until recently. I started a new vial from the same supplier and injected Thursday night, ever since the PIP has just gotten worse to the point where it’s hard to walk.
I don’t have a fever and I can’t notice any unusual swelling outside of what I normally have and this is the second vial I’ve used from the same order of the same supplier.

Just asking is it normal for this to occur and is it something I should chalk up to improper injection or when should I get to the doc?

Thanks

Reaction score
Gotcha thanks for the reply, was hoping it wouldn’t have to get drained as going out of the country Tuesday.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
My Test- E cycle has been going smoothly until recently. I started a new vial from the same supplier and injected Thursday night, ever since the PIP has just gotten worse to the point where it’s hard to walk.
I don’t have a fever and I can’t notice any unusual swelling outside of what I normally have and this is the second vial I’ve used from the same order of the same supplier.

Just asking is it normal for this to occur and is it something I should chalk up to improper injection or when should I get to the doc?

Thanks
It could just be that vial. Toss it out. I had this same situation happen myself.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Is it just your most recent injection? Or are several injections reacting significantly worse than your last vial?

What sites and pin sizes are you using?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score

Thanks

Try switching injection sites. Hit your delts and see if there is any difference. If you’re hitting your quads, it’s easy to cause issues. Some say it’s the easiest place to inject, I say bullshit. I’ve never had issues injecting anywhere, but my quads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Is it just your most recent injection? Or are several injections reacting significantly worse than your last vial?

Also very good questions. What is your routine for
Injections? I would imagine pretty sanitary if you e never had issues before. Let’s figure this out

Reaction score

Just most recent, and 23G 1 1/2 only ventroglute I rotate from side to side but I’ll start using other locations.

Reaction score
Try switching injection sites. Hit your delts and see if there is any difference. If you’re hitting your quads, it’s easy to cause issues. Some say it’s the easiest place to inject, I say bullshit. I’ve never had issues injecting anywhere, but my quads.

I’m going to try delts as this is the first “problem” I’ve had from the glutes. PIP was virtually non existent the whole cycle.

Reaction score
Also very good questions. What is your routine for
Injections? I would imagine pretty sanitary if you e never had issues before. Let’s figure this out

Yea I am quite sanitary with alcohol prep pads and all that. I'm thinking it could be over use in one area or just a bad injection. Time will tell on it

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I’m going to try delts as this is the first “problem” I’ve had from the glutes. PIP was virtually non existent the whole cycle.

Oh damn this was glutes!? That’s surprising. Especially being same source and everything else was good. Unless you’ve developed an infection for some reason, but you would have other symptoms. Are you getting all the way into the muscle? If not, that could cause some issues. I mean it’s still unlikely to be an issue even if you’re not getting into muscle, it’s just absorbing a lot slower and maybe losing some, but everyone is diff, it could be an issue.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Yea I am quite sanitary with alcohol prep pads and all that. I'm thinking it could be over use in one area or just a bad injection. Time will tell on it

That can definitely happen, especially if you’re injecting into a scar tissued area. How does it feel when you pin? Needle smooth going in, or have some resistance and “pop” feeling?

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Just most recent, and 23G 1 1/2 only ventroglute I rotate from side to side but I’ll start using other locations.
Yeah try a new site, I assume you're shooting 2x a week, I personally don't like hitting the same site in back to back weeks, but that's probably not an issue here.

You may have hit a nerve, or if you missed your VG you could have injected into some fat or the oil could have leaked into the subq layer.

Bad shots happen sometimes, if you try a new site, and it still gets really sore I'd be concerned. If on the next injection it gets red or swells abnormally at all I'd personally just toss the vial, if not then there isn't anything wrong with it sterility wise.

Reaction score
That can definitely happen, especially if you’re injecting into a scar tissued area. How does it feel when you pin? Needle smooth going in, or have some resistance and “pop” feeling?

Yea symptoms have just been sharp/ sore muscle pain increasingly getting worse. But no fever or noticeable swelling so I'm ruling out infection for now.
Pinning was smooth minimal bleeding afterwards. This could of just been a one time bad pin that I'm totally overthinking but still.

Reaction score
Yeah try a new site, I assume you're shooting 2x a week, I personally don't like hitting the same site in back to back weeks, but that's probably not an issue here.

You may have hit a nerve, or if you missed your VG you could have injected into some fat or the oil could have leaked into the subq layer.

Bad shots happen sometimes, if you try a new site, and it still gets really sore I'd be concerned. If on the next injection it gets red or swells abnormally at all I'd personally just toss the vial, if not then there isn't anything wrong with it sterility wise.

That's what I'm looking at for tomorrow morning. Going to hit the other ventroglute and see how things go

Reaction score
PIP could be too much solvent used in the batch.

Or there’s some shitty TestE raws going around. The raws end up with carboxcylic acid (I think that’s what it was) doesn’t get washed out or something.

A few options:
You can toss it.
You can inject smaller amounts more frequently.
You can use it for cruise
Or you can try mixing it with other test (of course this could just fuck up other vials too.

I have some TestE that leaves PIP. I’ve been using it only for cruise dose. 1/3 cc twice a week isn’t that bad.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah man, I think you’re good. Tom makes some good points that I didn’t also. Bro I’ve pinned my delts so many fucking times, and one time pinned my left delt with some new mast in the syringe and thought immediately is was some fucked up gear. But at the same time, I was like absolutely not, my boy is solid as can be. And I did hit a nerve. Rare as duck, especially in delts, but it happens. And that’s what happened. I think you’re probably good. But keep us posted man.

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Pip happens. Same supplier same product I'm sure bought same together highly doubt they are from different batches I mean it could be possible but doubtful. Can always email the source just to be sure

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Pip happens. Same supplier same product I'm sure bought same together highly doubt they are from different batches I mean it could be possible but doubtful. Can always email the source just to be sure

Agreed. I think source is prob solid, unless they are known for selective scamming. Hopefully new pin sites will show different

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I wonder if this kind of thing is sometimes hitting a blood vessel just right and it causes swelling, maybe near a nerve.? . Ive had it where I have 6-7 shots from a vial with no pip whatsoever then one pin from same vial that seemed like a normal smooth pin with no sharp nerve pain going in but then hurts for a few days after, usually quads.

New Threads