How much Bacteriostatic Water am I supposed to add?

Reaction score
I received my Lyophilized vial of Duo Blend IPAmorelin 9mg and CJC-1295 5mg. The directions say to inject 10 units on Syringe subcutaneiously Monday-Friday but nowhere does it say how much of the Bacteriostatic water I am supposed to add. I plowed through everything, watched youtube vidoes, etc. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I've tried to get in touch with the prescribing company but that has proven to be a joke.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I received my Lyophilized vial of Duo Blend IPAmorelin 9mg and CJC-1295 5mg. The directions say to inject 10 units on Syringe subcutaneiously Monday-Friday but nowhere does it say how much of the Bacteriostatic water I am supposed to add. I plowed through everything, watched youtube vidoes, etc. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I've tried to get in touch with the prescribing company but that has proven to be a joke.
You would first need to know what dose of this shit you want. Then you can figure out how much bac water to use. Example a 10ml vial that contains 10mg of whatever. You want to take 1mg.

Oh shit! I forgot! I'm horrible at math!

If you use 1ml of back water that would be 10mg/ml. Slin pins are 100IU or 50UI. 1mg would=10 IU on the slin pin!

Somone check my math! :LOL:

Reader591

Reaction score
They have plenty of online calculators as mentioned above to get desired dosing.

Some even show you how much to put in the insulin pin based on the size you have, how much bac was mixed with what amount of peptide, in a nice little picture. Pretty much dummy proof……..pretty much

Reaction score
How does that work since it is a compound with two different amounts of two different chemicals?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
How does that work since it is a compound with two different amounts of two different chemicals?
Doesn’t matter as long as the dosages are correct in the powder that you bought.

You’ll get 9 mg and 5 mg respectively per 10iu.

Reaction score
Thank you. I'll grab the stuff when I get home and send it. I'm not dumb I promise I just want to make sure I'm not messing this up.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Dose and size of the peptide vial also what type of syringe are using to inject 100Iu 30 IU

Reaction score
Did you get squared away
So, aside from the viles I posted a picture of, this is all the instruction I received. Frustrating because I'm normally smart enough to figure things out. Thank you again for helping me and dumbing it down for me.

Attachments

• peptide.jpg
    peptide.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 17

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
So, aside from the viles I posted a picture of, this is all the instruction I received. Frustrating because I'm normally smart enough to figure things out. Thank you again for helping me and dumbing it down for me.
Those directions are awful. The syringe that you are using that does a 10 ml correct if it does it is not the syringe you would inject yourself with. That syringe will be used to inject the water into the vial but we need to know what dose you plan on taking before we mix . Do you have a syringe that specifically says "IU" meaning international unit. 1. What dose you plan on taking
2. How large is the vile that has product, some more water we put in the more accurate your dosing will be.
3. Do you have any other types of syringes.

Reaction score
From EVOLVE website:

Ipamorelin/CJC 1295 is taken by subcutaneous injection, with typical dosing of 300 mcg per day. It can also be taken 1-2 times daily with dosages of 250/100 mcg up to 500/200 mcg per dose. The smaller amount is typically taken twice daily, and the higher dose would be taken before bed. All dosing of this product should be done on an empty stomach one hour before or one to one and a half hours after eating. CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin is usually used for 12-16 weeks to see maximum results.

So per the directions you have 10 iu injections would be 500/200 mcg (approx) if you add 2 ml of bac water to the vial. You will need insulin needle and you’d pull back to the 10.

156D1964-6FEB-4DE2-99A2-968CE14B219E.jpeg

That’s gonna be a pain in the nuts so try to get 0.5 ml insulin needles. They’re more forgiving with the measurement. Still pull back to the 10.

9C48EB8C-106D-45FC-81C5-191E065F3676.jpeg

Your single vial contains about 20 doses though. Most run that 5 days on/2 days off to save money. You have a month’s worth there. I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish but you’re going to need more. Does your prescription refill every month?

Reaction score
From EVOLVE website:

Ipamorelin/CJC 1295 is taken by subcutaneous injection, with typical dosing of 300 mcg per day. It can also be taken 1-2 times daily with dosages of 250/100 mcg up to 500/200 mcg per dose. The smaller amount is typically taken twice daily, and the higher dose would be taken before bed. All dosing of this product should be done on an empty stomach one hour before or one to one and a half hours after eating. CJC 1295 / Ipamorelin is usually used for 12-16 weeks to see maximum results.

So per the directions you have 10 iu injections would be 500/200 mcg (approx) if you add 2 ml of bac water to the vial. You will need insulin needle and you’d pull back to the 10.

View attachment 42772

That’s gonna be a pain in the nuts so try to get 0.5 ml insulin needles. They’re more forgiving with the measurement. Still pull back to the 10.

View attachment 42773

Your single vial contains about 20 doses though. Most run that 5 days on/2 days off to save money. You have a month’s worth there. I’m not sure what you are trying to accomplish but you’re going to need more. Does your prescription refill every month?
It has the option of refilling provided I make a phone call but I'm not too thrilled with the company as they haven't made it easy to work with them. I'm open to other suggestions even if I need to do the whole online nurse practitioner/physician assistant meeting again.

Reaction score
Thank you by the way. You have helped me so much. I also feel better hearing from others that the directions are crap and I'm not just an idiot.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy his post does a really good job explaining everything without having to tell us anything. Well I understand instructions can be frustrating but research companies are walking an extremely fine line doing what they do. If the government arbitrarily determines they are giving people enough information to use in humans they're now screwed big time. It may not appear that way with all the readily available information on the internet but they do walk a very fine line. Was bigbalds info enough to get your squared away.

Reaction score
@BigBaldBeardGuy his post does a really good job explaining everything without having to tell us anything. Well I understand instructions can be frustrating but research companies are walking an extremely fine line doing what they do. If the government arbitrarily determines they are giving people enough information to use in humans they're now screwed big time. It may not appear that way with all the readily available information on the internet but they do walk a very fine line. Was bigbalds info enough to get your squared away.
It was prescribed to him. Not research company.

Do I need to show my work for my explanation next time? It’s easy to calculate all that based on the vial containing a blend of 9 mg and 5 mg and knowing what the doses typically are.

crido887

Reaction score
You clearly dropped a shitload of money. The doctor's office should be doing this for you. It's good to know but the direction should be more clear IMO.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BBBG's explanation was simple and straight forward ... some reconstitution responses on this site have had been literally breaking out fractions of bac water measurements which is obviously not practical in the real world .. I took hgh for years and have seen this question probably a dozen times ...

The only data point I could not confirm was total IU's that were meant to be provided ... as and example with Seros HGH when I know that a vial contact 18IU that made the rest of the calculations pretty simple ...
Seros vial 6mg = 18 ius.
insulin pin = 100iu
To make 10iu(water) = 1iu(GH), so I use a of 180ius of bac water ...
So I draw 100iu of bac water then add to gh vial, then another 80 ius into GH vial... so 180iu water added to 18iu powder

You simply need the IU's your vial should contain once reconstituted .. for Seros this was printed on the vial ... 18IU and once I new that that 10iu's of back water = 1iu of gh .. the rest was simple.

It appears with your product Duo Blend IPAmorelin 9mg and CJC-1295 5mg it may need more bac water ... but I would definitely confirm this info if possible from where ever you got it even by email ...

I don't trust anything I see on Google in regards to reconstitution or anything important .. it more a starting point so I include a link to what I saw online.

Reaction score
BBBG's explanation was simple and straight forward ... some reconstitution responses on this site have had been literally breaking out fractions of bac water measurements which is obviously not practical in the real world .. I took hgh for years and have seen this question probably a dozen times ...

The only data point I could not confirm was total IU's that were meant to be provided ... as and example with Seros HGH when I know that a vial contact 18IU that made the rest of the calculations pretty simple ...
Seros vial 6mg = 18 ius.
insulin pin = 100iu
To make 10iu(water) = 1iu(GH), so I use a of 180ius of bac water ...
So I draw 100iu of bac water then add to gh vial, then another 80 ius into GH vial... so 180iu water added to 18iu powder

You simply need the IU's your vial should contain once reconstituted .. for Seros this was printed on the vial ... 18IU and once I new that that 10iu's of back water = 1iu of gh .. the rest was simple.

It appears with your product Duo Blend IPAmorelin 9mg and CJC-1295 5mg it may need more bac water ... but I would definitely confirm this info if possible from where ever you got it even by email ...

I don't trust anything I see on Google in regards to reconstitution or anything important .. it more a starting point so I include a link to what I saw online.

He doesn’t need to know iu when he has mg of the products.

You’re confusing him.

New Threads