How to improve your Forum experience

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
After 12 years on SI / UG I have finally found the key to maximum value and enjoyment ...

There is this function called Ignore ...

Now interestingly enough ... it is not the people who offer an opposing view point who I I put there - I actually enjoy the exchange of ideas ... it is those people who are from my perspective just complete idiots ... who offer zero value for the purpose of the forum ...

I can tell you in just a few days the difference is massive ..

Anyone else enjoying this function?

Reaction score
Lol after 2 hours I don’t want you thinking everybody is ignoring you!

I use ignore for the trolls.

Reaction score
I figured only my haters were responding ...
Nah. You want what’s good for the board. I don’t blame you. I just took offense to the MESO comments is all. It’s not that. I think you see that now.

It’s been relatively peaceful here for a bit. All kind of balanced right now. There was a troll or group of trolls that were hitting the board using alt accounts. Doing weird shit and generally being fucks. That created a pretty argumentative environment.

And honestly, and you might argue with this I don’t know, there were a few “elites” here that absolutely suck. They didn’t know how to train, didn’t want to take advice and were dispensing advice that is just all wrong. They either gave up or otherwise left. No loss there.

It’s none of the people you refer to. I don’t think they left due to the changing environment, life happens. If they did leave because of that, they didn’t resist and do anything to hold onto the forum and make it good.